JJK 213 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Geto was not dying
Dude said next time he gonna get rika but gojo showed up lmfao
Geto lost his right side, was barely walking and his face was messed up. He was clearly on his last legs. Gojo just put him outta his misery. If Gojo didn't give a shit he wouldn't be caught up by Prison Realm in the first place lmao.

Geto lost his right side, was barely walking and his face was messed up. He was clearly on his last legs. Gojo just put him outta his misery. If Gojo didn't give a shit he wouldn't be caught up by Prison Realm in the first place lmao.
Dude geto would not die if gojo wasnt there
Gojo killed him
Yeah he cares and still killed him

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Dude geto would not die if gojo wasnt there
Gojo killed him
Yeah he cares and still killed him
Brah Geto couldn't even walk anymore. It's clear he wasn't making it far at all. And obviously Gojo cares about his students. He's fighting not to have Yuji executed at all. Obviously if he has to suddenly fight his students it will be difficult for him. Especially Megumi whom he raised.

Sukuna is a fuckin savage :steef:

Maybe there's some hope for Megumi, if he can get sukuna in check or out of him, this could indirectly boost all of megumi stats.
Post automatically merged:

Megikuna potential is endless, just think of their DE :crazwhat: gojo isn't the only honored one

Last edited:
From Myamura on twitter:

Angel's CT is named ้‚ชๅŽปๆ‚”ใฎๆขฏๅญ Translation: JACOB'S LADDER ~ Yakobu no Hashigo Meaning: It's a Biblical refference which means A ladder or stairway connects Earth & the Heaven where God stands at the Top while Angels uses the ladder to ascend or descend

From Myamura on twitter:

Angel's CT is named ้‚ชๅŽปๆ‚”ใฎๆขฏๅญ Translation: JACOB'S LADDER ~ Yakobu no Hashigo Meaning: It's a Biblical refference which means A ladder or stairway connects Earth & the Heaven where God stands at the Top while Angels uses the ladder to ascend or descend
Myamura is saved for leaks but fr screw her shitty ass translations. Got the whole fandom mad at Megumi for โ€œtellingโ€ Yuji to apologize to Hana when it was actually Yuji who wanted to apologize.

She probably just scans the pages through Google Translate and pretends she knows the language, the goof. :giogio:Iโ€™d rather wait for official/fan scans or an actual translator to verify.

Myamura is saved for leaks but fr screw her shitty ass translations. Got the whole fandom mad at Megumi for โ€œtellingโ€ Yuji to apologize to Hana when it was Yuji who wanted to apologize.

She probably just scans the pages through Google Translate and pretends she knows the language, the goof. :giogio:Iโ€™d rather wait for official/fan scans or an actual translator to verify.
She? I thought it was a guy this whole time

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
So like a Susano ?
Yeah something like that.

It could also be a Zenin thing lmao. Naoya had a uterus fr fr.

What if Sukuna is originally a Zenin lmao??

I mean it sounds wild but it could play into my theory of Sukuna being a composition of twins. We've been seeing the impact of twins through Maki and Mai. And how CTs treat them as one. Don't think that was just a throwaway statement and arc tbh. I mean Sukuna doesn't have to be a Zenin, I just said it cuz they're the only twins we've had and Zenin have some body parts in their domains lmao but it could be some type of foreshadowing. :crazwhat:

EDIT: It could also explain how he got so strong. He was ordinary in the beginning but as a result of the previous culling games like I said before, he assimilated with his twin, ate him, or whatever, and the limiter on his strength was lifted and he grew stronger along with the CE from the culling games and whatnot.

Last edited: