JJK 213 Spoilers

What Light presented was correct translation. You took out 2 out 3 will die out of context.

I perefer author's words.

Even if Gojo dies he will beat Sukuna first. No one in the current gen can touch Sukuna bar Gojo.
Yuji gonna defeat sukuna:myman:
Not gojo

He's obviously giving them too much credit lmfao. You think he expected Megumi to be the biggest dumbfuck on the planet and not even check whether he's giving his own sister or an incarnated Sorceror the 100 points?
So why yall dont agree with what gojo implied about him and megumi :myman:

Gojo wishes that they surpass his expectations because they have potential. That doesn't mean off the get go they will deliver and become what Gojo imagined.
Im talking about gojo and the 6 eyes 10 shadows user story
Gojo implies megumi can rival him
But hey now its not only megumi its also sukuna on top of that
Skuna with ten shadows(15 fingers)>a fully realized megumi with no sukna ce

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Im talking about gojo and the 6 eyes 10 shadows user story
Gojo implies megumi can rival him
But hey now its not only megumi its also sukuna on top of that
Skuna with ten shadows>a fully realized megumi with no sukna ce
Those were the words of encouragement. Don't twist the reality.

It's like ur deadbeat dad telling you he could become a millionaire but failed but you still have a chance.

Sukuna with Megumi's techniques is a different story. Tho I would still wait for all fingers.

Those were the words of encouragement. Don't twist the reality.

It's like ur deadbeat dad telling you he could become a millionaire but failed but you still have a chance.

Sukuna with Megumi's techniques is a different story. Tho I would still wait for all fingers.
"Words of encouragement":suresure::suresure:

So i can say the same about "i would win against sukuna" gojo is just arrogant basically like wsw thinking he had a chance against king

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Words of encouragement":suresure::suresure:

So i can say the same about "i would win against sukuna" gojo is just arrogant basically like wsw thinking he had a chance against king
WsW is a fodder ass ****. Gojo is the peak of Jujutsu Sorcery many times stated to be "THE STRONGEST" in the manga.

You twist statements a lot. Even Light dunked on you for that.

Show me the panel of Gojo telling Megumi that he can rival him.

The only thing said was that Six Eyes member lost to Ten Shadows techniques member. Shadow Techniques users might've been stronger in that era where Gojo clan had to develop over the years. We don't know details.

Soon we will find out.

WsW is a fodder ass ****. Gojo is the peak of Jujutsu Sorcery many times stated to be "THE STRONGEST" in the manga.

You twist statements a lot. Even Light dunked on you for that.

Show me the panel of Gojo telling Megumi that he can rival him.

The only thing said was that Six Eyes member lost to Ten Shadows techniques member. Shadow Techniques users might've been stronger in that era where Gojo clan had to develop over the years. We don't know details.

Soon we will find out.
That was the point of gojo telling megumi about the 6 eyes 10 shadows idiot
Gojo is implying megumi can rival him read the manga

Unless gojo can one shot the buffed mahoraga he s finished it would adapt to infinity and gojo gets negged :milaugh:
Lets not forget the shadow garden domain
10 + mahoragas:beckmoji::myman::myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That was the point of gojo telling megumi aboug the 6 eyes 10 shadows idiot
Gojo is implying megumi can rival him read the manga

Unless gojo can one shot the buffed mahoraga he s finished it would adapt to infinity and gojo gets negged :milaugh:
Lets not forget the shadow garden domain
10 + mahoragas:beckmoji::myman::myman:
Only thing said was that 10S user beat 6Eyes user in the past to encourage Megumi to strive for greatness. We don't know about the details of that fight and how strong that Gojo clan member was.

I will stick with Gege tho, he probably knows more about his manga than you do💀

Gojo > Sukuna.

Only thing said was that 10S user beat 6Eyes user in the past to encourage Megumi to strive for greatness. We don't know about the details of that fight and how strong that Gojo clan member was.

I will stick with Gege tho, he probably knows more about his manga than you do💀

Gojo > Sukuna.
He might beat pre 10 shadows sukuna
Now with 10 shadows gojo loses mid high diff
With 20 fingers sukuna low diffs

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The only thing said was that Six Eyes member lost to Ten Shadows techniques member
It's not even that he lost. They killed each other. But again we have no clue what happened at all, nor what the Gojo clan dude could do. Could he use infinity like Gojo all the time, or nah, nor what kind of domain he had if he had one at all. We know Gojo is stronger than him though, it's been told to us many times.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He might beat pre 10 shadows sukuna
Now with 10 shadows gojo loses mid high diff
With 20 fingers sukuna low diffs
Not happening. Definitely not with 15 fingers only.

Full power + 10 Shadows. We will see.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Will see who loses def not sukuna:pepecroc:
LMAO. Sukuna will lose. He won't win in the end. Also Sukuna can beat Gojo, I've said it before.

Sukuna can be a credible threat even while being weaker than Gojo, and can win against Gojo in the story even if he is weaker than Gojo. Firstly, Gojo functions best when he is alone, literally stated in the manga. Others are a hindrance to him. The battle between two of the strongest characters in the manga would wipe out entire cities if not much more. While Sukuna can afford to do so and doesn't care Gojo is different. Gojo having to fight while trying to protect the people and the city etc is a credible way of showing that Gojo is stronger but he would lose the battle. Secondly, Sukuna is located and is taking over the body of one of Gojo's students. Gojo deeply cares for Yuji. It's a question if he could bring himself to seriously harm Yuji. Then the thing with Sukuna and Megumi. Sukuna could take advantage of Megumi somehow. See there are ways for Sukuna to win the battle against Gojo in the story if it happens but still be weaker. But in an arena setting Gojo would win.

And it's definitely not a coincidence that Sukuna is occupying the body of another student of Gojo's now too. Plus getting buffed from it apparently.

LMAO. Sukuna will lose. He won't win in the end. Also Sukuna can beat Gojo, I've said it before.

Sukuna can be a credible threat even while being weaker than Gojo, and can win against Gojo in the story even if he is weaker than Gojo. Firstly, Gojo functions best when he is alone, literally stated in the manga. Others are a hindrance to him. The battle between two of the strongest characters in the manga would wipe out entire cities if not much more. While Sukuna can afford to do so and doesn't care Gojo is different. Gojo having to fight while trying to protect the people and the city etc is a credible way of showing that Gojo is stronger but he would lose the battle. Secondly, Sukuna is located and is taking over the body of one of Gojo's students. Gojo deeply cares for Yuji. It's a question if he could bring himself to seriously harm Yuji. Then the thing with Sukuna and Megumi. Sukuna could take advantage of Megumi somehow. See there are ways for Sukuna to win the battle against Gojo in the story if it happens but still be weaker. But in an arena setting Gojo would win.

And it's definitely not a coincidence that Sukuna is occupying the body of another student of Gojo's now too. Plus getting buffed from it apparently.
Gojo put a hole in geto
What is blud waffling about
He will do what it needs to be done
Yall start with excuses now on why sukuna gonna body him:suresure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gojo put a hole in geto
What is blud waffling about
He will do what it needs to be done
Yall start with excuses now on why sukuna gonna body him:suresure:
Geto was dying lmao. Gojo put him outta his misery. It's clear that Gojo has attachments to both Megumi and Yuji. And the Gojo functions best when alone. All of this is manga fact.