JJK 213 Spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Number 2 is also strong, no doubt.

You know what I was missing in the recent chapters or just ever since Shibuya? Gojo's thoughts while inside. He definitely knows shit is going to be fucked up without him around.
LMAO my dude said it'll be fine the last time. :milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Number 2 is also strong, no doubt.

LMAO my dude said it'll be fine the last time. :milaugh:
Bruh this panel up to this chapter is crazy.

Yuuji is on his way to the afterlife๐Ÿ’€

Megumi controlled by Sukuna๐Ÿ’€

Nobara is dead or on life support๐Ÿ’€

I hope to see his thoughts on Yaga's death.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Bruh this panel up to this chapter is crazy.

Yuuji is on his way to the afterlife๐Ÿ’€

Megumi controlled by Sukuna๐Ÿ’€

Nobara is dead or on life support๐Ÿ’€

I hope to see his thoughts on Yaga's death.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lmao.

Gojo man, they need you asap.
This is 213? With the tempo we're getting I expect Gojo out of the box by 220 at the latest imo. So we can have a nice fight.

BTW this whole situation got me thinking. Gege said Gojo will be the one to tell Megumi about Toji. So how's that gonna happen? Mid battle, after battle and when they win??? Or will Gege scrap it just to finish this?

Seth

โ€Ž
This is 213? With the tempo we're getting I expect Gojo out of the box by 220 at the latest imo. So we can have a nice fight.

BTW this whole situation got me thinking. Gege said Gojo will be the one to tell Megumi about Toji. So how's that gonna happen? Mid battle, after battle and when they win??? Or will Gege scrap it just to finish this?
A lot of scenarios here.

1. During the fight and Megumi either snaps out of it or Sukuna accesses more control over Megumi which basically means Megumi can't break free until Sukuna decides so.

2. Gojo will beat Sukuna but his final technique will cost him life/cripple him and he will tell everything to Megumi before passing out.

3. This is a bit candy ish but Gojo and Megumi actually get to sit and talk about it after all the fighting.

A very important thing, Sukuna seems to want an actual vessel, not Megumi's body. Could he want Mahoraga as his body or something?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
A lot of scenarios here.

1. During the fight and Megumi either snaps out of it or Sukuna accesses more control over Megumi which basically means Megumi can't break free until Sukuna decides so.

2. Gojo will beat Sukuna but his final technique will cost him life/cripple him and he will tell everything to Megumi before passing out.

3. This is a bit candy ish but Gojo and Megumi actually get to sit and talk about it after all the fighting.
Yeah something like that was what I thought too.

A very important thing, Sukuna seems to want an actual vessel, not Megumi's body. Could he want Mahoraga as his body or something?
Perhaps. I talked about it before.

If Sukuna is supposed to be the main antagonist of the manga then it's logical that his scheme will come out on top. As for what it is, I am not sure yet. It's deffo connected with Megumi, and it could be a new body for him or the theorized black space that Megumi might be able to enter using his shadows.

Another interesting theory I saw was that the back of the prison realm is housing Sukuna's original body. And it might be the reason why Sukuna needs Megumi. Tengen pulled it out using some shadow tech as we saw in the chapter, so Megumi might be able to access the same place and free Sukuna's og body if it is there.
I might have worded it poorly. I didn't mean that he wants to take over Megumi's body, I meant he needs Megumi to get him a new body. Either by I guess getting his original one, the back of the prison realm thingy, or the other idea, that Sukuna wants to become Megumi's shikigami with a new body and then break free. This can be very useful for Sukuna cuz he can get even stronger thanks to Megumi's tech. The destroyed shikigami pass on their power and CT to the rest of the shikigami

I think it will be when Megumi gains a perfected, complete domain. There must be a reason why Megumi has not yet been able to fully manifest a complete domain. This could be it.
I just finished reading it. Damn that was quite the research and quite a theory. And yeah I think it lines up perfectly.

The separation thing has been mentioned previously I believe.

The interesting part to me is whether Sukuna will remove Yuji and take over the body or whether they will split.

I think the second one might be more likely and that ties into my theory about Megumi and why he needs Megumi to do something for him

And that's this imo. One of these two options.

And it's most likely the first one. Sukuna notices that Megumi's tech involves shadows and ponders about it and calls it much more practical. I think the shadows thing is quite important.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah something like that was what I thought too.

Perhaps. I talked about it before.
I thought Mahoraga a lot but all this "Megumi's technique".

This would be wild since Sukuna wasn't no one's bitch but what if Megumi at full potential can fucking summon Sukuna vessel body๐Ÿ’€

Gojo is not beating sukuna
Aint gege said betwen itadori gojo and megumi one of them will die or 2 of them?
Yuji living would makes sense man gets only Ls and dying is a W @Seth @Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
Gojo can take Sukuna with him to the grave.

Gege countless times in chapters/databooks/interviews said that Gojo is the strongest character in JJK.

It's hard for me to go against author. If he said Prime Sukuna > all I wouldn't have problem.

Gege is the biggest Gojo wanker.

I thought Mahoraga a lot but all this "Megumi's technique".

This would be wild since Sukuna wasn't no one's bitch but what if Megumi at full potential can fucking summon Sukuna vessel body๐Ÿ’€

Gojo can take Sukuna with him to the grave.

Gege countless times in chapters/databooks/interviews said that Gojo is the strongest character in JJK.

It's hard for me to go against author. If he said Prime Sukuna > all I wouldn't have problem.

Gege is the biggest Gojo wanker.
Dude all those statements dont mean shit
Sukuna is not yet at full power + he just gained 10 shadows

Seth

โ€Ž
Dude all those statements dont mean shit
Sukuna is not yet at full power + he just gained 10 shadows
Oh, the author's statement doesn't mean shit. Okay. Pointless to continue then.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Gojo is not beating sukuna
Aint gege said betwen itadori gojo and megumi one of them will die or 2 of them?
Yuji living would makes sense man gets only Ls and dying is a W @Seth @Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
Afaik Gege said this

'Megumi's end is decidedโ€ โ€œAmong Yuji, Megumi, Nobara, and Gojo, one will die, or all but one will die."

And iirc he said Sukuna's fate has been decided as well.

Seth

โ€Ž
@Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
Sukuna was a sorcerer turned into a calamity while seeking for power right?

How crazy it would be if Sukuna was from some clan that couldn't defeat Six Eyes/Shadow Technique clans so he went to become a Cursed Spirit King just to surpass them.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Saw some theories that angel might use yuji as a vessel
Brah I didn't even think about that. That would make sense ngl. Keep him relevant and all.

Cleave/dismantle/whatever Sukuna's CT is + Jacob's Ladder would be mad OP ngl.

Imagine he learns sukuna s tehniques + angel powers :crazwhat:

Yuji got the ace treatment from sukuna only that saves him
Yeah lmao.

@Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
Sukuna was a sorcerer turned into a calamity while seeking for power right?

How crazy it would be if Sukuna was from some clan that couldn't defeat Six Eyes/Shadow Technique clans so he went to become a Cursed Spirit King just to surpass them.
Dude sukuna was so strong they couldnt even destroy his grave wax or sum like that

No one could defeat him
Was it even stated how he died?