• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@everyone can you all give your top 3 LC options?

from high to low
baki (moreso this would probably be the most information we could get from a lynch today)
indigo/flower slot
gambit
Ekko - he's going to make us more confused with his random takes so better take him out early.

Udell - doesnt want to contribute anything, complains about too many pages and just wants to vote while we entertain his inactivity. Oh and he also said he doesn't mind getting lynched so why not grant his wish.

Could lynch one of the Millers like Al or Pein. We know that both of them are lying and hiding something.

I don't think it's a bad take for me. But again I am at work and whatnot. So I can unvote because it is gonna be close to impossible to watch this game while I have to cook for a bunch of hungry college kids.
[Unvote]

Emil

Certified Memelord
Your scum read is purely based on meta, other than meta no one in this entire game can prove I am scum because I am not. Considering I hardly play mafia maybe you should consider the fact that I no longer play like that. Even my behavior is completely different irl. I don't know what to tell you other than follow your instinct.

Who said I want a town read from yall? Why should I go out of my way to prove myself townie? That does nothing but frustrate me in WG games, i'm here to enjoy a classic weeb game. Yall lynch people for foolishness. I want to see if this town is competent. Unfortunately these arguments are rather childish and all I can do is laugh. At the risk of sounding redundant, I shall vote with the majority. If that ain't good enough for ya, lynch me.

:milaugh:

I was reading the thread as I made that comment. He already explained his error and he was correct. That was in reference to the vote count around page 60 - 80. Thread is not even readable and everyone want reads. SMH, i'm going to work, tag me when yall want a vote, or kill me. Whatever floats yall boat.
you want to see if town is compotent? lynching u is a very compotent play. u have done nothing to help so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko - he's going to make us more confused with his random takes so better take him out early.
this is one of the worst reasons to want to lynch an active player instead of let mafia kill them and self resolve

just tells me u r unhappy with thread being active

mind telling us what my random takes are this game in your own words? whats confusing you about them, if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.