• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@everyone can you all give your top 3 LC options?

from high to low
baki (moreso this would probably be the most information we could get from a lynch today)
indigo/flower slot
gambit
you mean this question?

kagura (seem to have accidently outed herself as scum)
udell/nessos (one of those atleast is inactive scum)
underworld broker (scum scum scum)
gambit (looks a bit better than udell with his recent posts. lean scum still)
baki (needs to come back and answer his wagon)
flower (is she indie or wtf she doing just handing town reads)
tentei (cant make my mind on this. guy seems too foken scummy to be scum i guess. whats his motive even this game. he is coasting and seems to be keeping with thread always)

something like that

that said i think sans a few reads we may agree on some players - esp ekko. he's more earnest when he's town, and he tries to walk back things if people feel he's building a narrative. as scum, he wouldn't care

strongest town read thus far. for the first time i feel confident and willing to trust in that

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
you mean this question?

kagura (seem to have accidently outed herself as scum)
udell/nessos (one of those atleast is inactive scum)
underworld broker (scum scum scum)
gambit (looks a bit better than udell with his recent posts. lean scum still)
baki (needs to come back and answer his wagon)
flower (is she indie or wtf she doing just handing town reads)
tentei (cant make my mind on this. guy seems too foken scummy to be scum i guess. whats his motive even this game. he is coasting and seems to be keeping with thread always)

something like that
I said 3 fool top 3 haaha

Underworld Broker - first time playing with her, not sure if I know her before using another UN but most of her posts are concentrated on me due to my entrance and reason for inactivity. And that's a bad take considering my reasons above.
Ngl bow do find it weird wibbs u adress bow as girl even tho ppl usually get it wrong when they haven't played with bow yet.

it didn't quote properly but "most women are" is such shoddy reasoning and insulting because aggression is not gender specific by any means. like what is this

if this is your line of reasoning, you should be sussing every female player
yes lol

literally in his reads list

that said ill repeat i don't think there's malice attached to this. just had to take a pause
I am telling based on my experience. Forum-wise and real-life scenarios. I ran a mafia game in our company and 80+% of our female staff tend to be more aggressive than males. Can't deny figures. But then again, I think we can agree that I didn't mean no harmful stuff. I respect each and every players I played with. I am a Sanji fan. LOLOLOLOL

Then why on earth are you so confident about me? How accurate are your reads on people on average?
fairly accurate last game. he was very on point it was kinda insane that it at times came across as TMI

there isn't a sample size that i can pull from since it was only one game, so this is a fair question. id like to see a more detailed reason from him also, like the ones he gave ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.