• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
fairly accurate last game. he was very on point it was kinda insane that it at times came across as TMI

there isn't a sample size that i can pull from since it was only one game, so this is a fair question. id like to see a more detailed reason from him also, like the ones he gave ekko
Well he isn't right this time. He doesn't have any real reasons and seems like somehow I have hurt his ego.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
idk if I have it in my heart to vote kagu haha I like her too much and I’ve already lost mango /:

ahh a real fork in the road for me. I’m down to 50/50 kagu and baki haha leave it up to the gods

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
idk if I have it in my heart to vote kagu haha I like her too much and I’ve already lost mango /:

ahh a real fork in the road for me. I’m down to 50/50 kagu and baki haha leave it up to the gods
Did Mango sub out already? .-.

I'll miss you. It was good while it lasted. I hope you win. :)

I am telling based on my experience. Forum-wise and real-life scenarios. I ran a mafia game in our company and 80+% of our female staff tend to be more aggressive than males. Can't deny figures. But then again, I think we can agree that I didn't mean no harmful stuff. I respect each and every players I played with. I am a Sanji fan. LOLOLOLOL
(this is an interesting line of debate, so FYI i want to show that i know you aren't being malicious again in case that's forgotten. i just like debating)

anecdotal experiences are an understandable explanation. but that's just it--they're anecdotal

if your line of reasoning was that women display aggression /differently/ from men then i would have to agree. but they aren't more aggressive than men. they are more indirectly aggressive and passive about it and you typically see this among some women irl. but dudes are equally aggressive, it's just the distinction that needs to be made here is overt and covert aggression.

because being overt shows people in general a level of honesty that you didn't have to pick up on with subtle cues.

now for naomi specifically, it's interesting because i don't feel she was aggressive in fuji's game so im wondering where you see she's aggro and what that is indicative of for you usually
do you think scum players (man or woman) are more directly aggressive or more passive?

Emil

Certified Memelord
(this is an interesting line of debate, so FYI i want to show that i know you aren't being malicious again in case that's forgotten. i just like debating)

anecdotal experiences are an understandable explanation. but that's just it--they're anecdotal

if your line of reasoning was that women display aggression /differently/ from men then i would have to agree. but they aren't more aggressive than men. they are more indirectly aggressive and passive about it and you typically see this among some women irl. but dudes are equally aggressive, it's just the distinction that needs to be made here is overt and covert aggression.

because being overt shows people in general a level of honesty that you didn't have to pick up on with subtle cues.

now for naomi specifically, it's interesting because i don't feel she was aggressive in fuji's game so im wondering where you see she's aggro and what that is indicative of for you usually
do you think scum players (man or woman) are more directly aggressive or more passive?
i think men are more aggressive, women are more emotional

but outliars exist a lot

You did had your vote on me most the phase so why are you behaving as if I was referring to you? I already knew where you stand and how you want me to play as town. All of sudden you making yourself scummy.

If I were to put effort into this you would honestly be my number 1 suspect for scum. I would go as far as to iso your post but I ain't got the time for that right now. I know you as a paranoid town player who rely solely on meta. Seems as though you are getting defensive over the shade thrown by the scummiest player in the game. Your guilty conscience must be eating at you for you to react at a statement that clearly couldn't have been targeting you.

Game throwing? I ain't game throwing. I said I would vote with majority. I teach college courses at a community college. I have enough textbooks to read, I ain't reading 40 pages of fluff and stupid bickering each day I check this thread. Maybe active players should talk less and give inactive players reduced excuses for not reading the thread because the active players are not even providing summaries, which by default makes the active players scummy because they are the ones filling the thread with 10 post each page. My entrance was genuine. I TRUST NO ONE. I will admit that Soulkiller post looks decent, can't take that away from him but not enough for me to trust the guy, I played enough on Mafiauniverse to know better.
meta and defensive jeez, what happen to you lol at my pressure.

Damn, I like this post.
so you rolled scum, figures

I remember I suspected hard Naomi for a similar entrance but she was town. Time will tell, but being the experience it's a good sign

Probably the first read of the game, from the first miller claim, looks good for me

The laziest entrance

What could be so town indicative to deserve this read?

Also what's the kuma thing from Al? Was he bored?

And he feels the need to say he is good. Self claim has not much value, but it's not scummy either.

I doubt he would be so obvious in this case, but who knows? :p
And of course looking at this post Al and Charlie are not scum together, and probably not scum at all

And when i see i though PR means power role but it's in fact post restriction smh

This post implies a town read on both of them and I want to know what they did to deserve this trust @Naomi

Nvm, looks like a joke -.- (which is not so bad because usually town is jokey and relaxed)

Oh well

Otoh the scummiest post in the first pages is this

Aries goes to scum pile

Tl;dr
Looking good from the first 14 pages: Al and Naomi.
Charlie for his paranoia is also ok

Looking bad: Ariess
mostly jokes day 1 to town leader, also i like to see there play, as day progress no action from town potential would lean sus on those put as town leader.

:zorothink: trying to lobby my lynch, no?
dumb post imo.

AL sama

Red Haired
Well he isn't right this time. He doesn't have any real reasons and seems like somehow I have hurt his ego.
you never hurt me and I m lynching you based on my reads
fairly accurate last game. he was very on point it was kinda insane that it at times came across as TMI

there isn't a sample size that i can pull from since it was only one game, so this is a fair question. id like to see a more detailed reason from him also, like the ones he gave ekko
last game I had TMI but that's not the point tho

I m voting her based on my reads here

Status
Not open for further replies.