• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
It could be well before that. You guys need to trace back the vote sequence and see if there's an attempt to redirect the wagon from someone to kagu. I can't do this. Not really good at back tracking votes. That's why I don't host a game.
I m the one who started the kagura thing and I m also the one pushing it

Then how else do you want to resolve my slot? Because reads are not working.
precisely this - working with us, without deflection, without attempts to divert (the way you did with udell)

reads do work. especially updated ones. for instance, whatever you read someone like muugen as, how do you read him now?
does udell ping you? why or why not? you didn't make much of a case for diverting to udell. make no mistake that i agree with you that he isn't going to solve in the way town him to and admits to this, is there other things that make you feel he's worthy of being a topic of discussion?

i do think ur being mainly sussed bc they (people in general) view you as defensively aggro. but i feel you're doing the opposite, it feels you're holding yourself well and remaining stoic
but i want to see whether that's intentional or you're holding back for whatever reason. because to me it implies if you fight back and become super aggro, you understand there's no talking others down. here you have a chance iyo
so again, updated reads

baiting people like flower into a reaction is a dirty move lol if i had to scum lean you for any particular reason it would be this. but it seems you didn't get the reaction you expected or wanted, where were you going with the flower thing btw

AL sama

Red Haired
I've shared what are my thoughts in parts. I don't have any updates because I have been communicating with same people. Everyone is fixated on me and there hasn't been any other incidents for me to have new reads.
kagura its mostly me pushing you and you're looking worse as time goes by

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Welp I guess weebs is not for me. Last time also I didn't survive day 1 and this time too. Clearly I'm doing something wrong in weebs as I tend to survive atleast till day 2 or 3 in normal games. :/

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bow'm not ralla feeling the kagu lynch btw, bow'm assuming she's had spotlight for quite some time now? bow'd expect scum to try aey shift it to someone else by now if she had teammates
i mean there was a shift to baki but not rly

and then to udell but not developed either

maybe if u havent spent ur entire attention on gambit u can see it

Non game related but I actually really enjoy your gif usage. Good stuff lol.
I am aggressive? I am the nicest soul you will ever meet in this life.
I mean your vote was omgus.... lol.
This is my scummy entrance. First of all, I am inactive because I am no longer that invested in playing mafia anymore. I still want to play, but I will not waste my time in beating Ekko and Fuji's 412 and 345 respectively, whilst half of it is mere chit-chats. Try being a single dad to 4 kids and get back to me to say how should I go along with the fast-paced flow of the game. This is overwhelming for me. I tried to do some Iso though, starting from the lowest posters cuz I think that THE ACTIVE ones are pretty harder to read considering how they significantly control the game thread. Whilst activity is NAI of one's alignment, inactivity is likewise my very wise friends. LOLOLOLOL

NULL
  • Lord Evil - 4 posts. Greetings, alibis, and goodbye.
  • Random Asshole - 7 posts. Can't blame a guy who is playing another game. People have reasons. Voted MUUGEN and pooped.
  • Aries - I haven't played with him albeit I know him so I am hyped to finally play with him. Not sure he's not taking the stage.
  • Udell - only has 20 posts but his latest post seemed a genuine take and it doesn't sound aggressive at all. I have known him for years. He does lead the town but when he's scum, he actually sucks. He doesn't suck but I need to see more from him.
  • Mango/Watson - not sure how he's scummy to some eyes but I think he's just having fun while others do the same. No? I haven't seen Mango as town tho so it could be his ultimate meta. LOLOLOLOL. It's all on Watson now.
  • ODD - it's Odd to put Odd in the scum pool when he's only talked about weeds in his 30+ posts. LOLOLOL. Need to see more from him. He could probably be taking the back seat for now but town Odd will certainly solve.
  • Juliet's town play is designed to lead the town and eventually establish her place in the core. But I don't see that here. I have played as scum with Julie multiple times and won almost all of it. She lurks in the background, CWAC, and joins the wagon. A quarter of their (Naomi) posts/interaction is centred on me and I think they are tryna dislodge someone who is an easy pick due to inactivity when half of the players here are inactive. It could easily be conveyed as Naomi's move to pin me down as scum because although Juliet has lesser posts, it's got more substance than Naomi.
SCUM LEAN
  • Xlaw - promised to provide a read but his posts remained forced at 10. Scum Law tends to hide beneath the sheep. This is a good sign he's a wolf.
  • Same could be told with my boy @Ryu Kishi
  • Zolo - I didn't know he was playing but none of his post has substance. And I am offended he's got more posts than me.
  • Nessos also looks bad. Town Nessy provides leadership and cooperation. He could identify scums in a single lie. Bad!
  • Underworld Broker - first time playing with her, not sure if I know her before using another UN but most of her posts are concentrated on me due to my entrance and reason for inactivity. And that's a bad take considering my reasons above.
  • MUUGEN - I don't like how Muu seemed to open wolf with Broki when the topic is Gambit. Just seems premeditated to me. This is all but paranoia.
  • AM seriously got 25 posts and all of them are just updates on the eventual end of phase. LOLOLOLOL. Do more buddy @Alwaysmind
  • Indigo was a prime example of piggyback rider. Flower looks bad in this manner.
  • Naomi - I am fairly familiar with how Naomi plays as both town and scum. She's aggressive when scum. I think most people are esp women. Her inactivity sometimes signifies her alignment as like me, she's bored to play when town but that changes over time. When she's being sussed, she will throw a disgusting OMGUS, sus them back, and focus on that particular player. I see several attempts here when Fuji and others sus her and I think you what she did by voting it back.

TOWN LEAN
  • MitchMatch - of all the lower posters, I like hers/his the most because they don't sound fake at first glance.
  • Mashiro - I like Ali's posts just like Mitch. Not trya flood the thread for easier consumption of thoughts is good to me.
  • Michelle - is the lowkey version of Ekko this game. She tries to game solve, cooperate, and call out people. This one is town in my book.
  • Ekko - I ain't reading all his 400+ posts over again but I am caught up and I think than amongst those active players, he's one of the people who actually tried to move the thread and game solve by interacting with other players regardless of the activity. I have paranoia with his activity as it could go either way but most of the time when I played with him, this is the town Ekko I remember.
The rest, Fuji, SK, Al, Bakidou, Destroya, T-Pein, Tentei, Rottkins, Charlie, Kagura, I almost fell asleep reading everything but they are heavy posters and I doubt scum will openly stay on the public radar. They have a lot of back and forth and I view them as TvT tbh. Their objective after 20+ pages is more focused on game-solving. This gives me a ping why Tentei is being voted for.

That being said, I think FOS is quite lean and I wouldn't mind to eradicate the people in my scum list.
yeah gambit saying i am only focused on him this game, and then giving juliet credit for coming with my reads qoutes,

and have weird narrative and declaring i am motivated as scum, and am scum to play this way.

will put him on perma ignore.

to much stupidity

[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
:pepebusi:
@Flower did you read anything??

@Naomi do you think udell is such a bad player who'd out himself just like that during day 0 for no reason??
udell being pressure call it cute of me, then when continue to pressure he blew up and called me scum then ranted about omgus/meta as that has anything to do with my pressure on him.

looked really defensive, then we get flower agreeing with scum naomi points lmao

why are you voting baki again?

you’ve been playing pretty sloppy and lazy.

you indie odd?

I’m 200% ok with flower and down for gambit but his recent post read genuine at least.

if it frustrates you then why the fuck are you playing here, you can leave. stop using this as an excuse to play like utter and absolute trash.

you realize you are making yourself look like scum not us. your constant I don’t trust anyone I don’t need to prove myself blah blah blah is fucking annoying.

yes you do need to prove yourself, you’re not confirmed. I don’t trust anyone yet I’m still playing and engaging everyone do you see me bitching and complaining about it that’s the name of the fucking game. grow up.
The adult who was arguing with Ekko is telling me to grow up. What a classic, last time I check I was playing the game. I typically never trust anyone at mafia at the first day, you clearly don't know me, I just grew out calling everyone a scum. Why waste my energy. Games a meant to be fun and i'm having a good time. I ain't reading all these pages and I honestly don't care who is mad at me for it. Including you...cry baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.