• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The adult who was arguing with Ekko is telling me to grow up. What a classic, last time I check I was playing the game. I typically never trust anyone at mafia at the first day, you clearly don't know me, I just grew out calling everyone a scum. Why waste my energy. Games a meant to be fun and i'm having a good time. I ain't reading all these pages and I honestly don't care who is mad at me for it. Including you...cry baby.
oh im so sorry im playing a game that was literally designed to have the dp be a focal point for debates. have you seen mine and ekkos argument be negative or toxic in any capacity maybe a jab to one another here or there but nothing that warrants it being a negative transaction between two parties. i typically never trust anyone at mafia until they're mechanically cleared, you clearly dont know me. the game is fun but its more fun when you play to win which is the point of the game.

you hanging from the gallows for your incompetence will be fun to watch, hope you dont squirm on your way up to the podium.

AL sama

Red Haired
I have already lost 80% interest. I don't care anymore. Goodbye.

I guess when I flip town you are just going to say "her playstyle was scummy" which is why I had you confirm how confident you are about your reads.
I don't mind people coming at me if you flip town

I don't think any townie would act like you

nope I m not the type who does policy lynches

I m voting her cause I think she is scum

if I m wrong then I m wrong
i am curious on her flip , and people voting her.

it didn't quote properly but "most women are" is such shoddy reasoning and insulting because aggression is not gender specific by any means. like what is this

if this is your line of reasoning, you should be sussing every female player
his narrative is bs, i am not agressive past game as town, muugen complaining to me. i will try harder in scum hunting

or town reading them

smh that's irksome but you didn't mean anything harmful by it and it wasn't intentionally malicious. i just can't gloss that over

I am telling based on my experience. Forum-wise and real-life scenarios. I ran a mafia game in our company and 80+% of our female staff tend to be more aggressive than males. Can't deny figures. But then again, I think we can agree that I didn't mean no harmful stuff. I respect each and every players I played with. I am a Sanji fan. LOLOLOLOL
i see your narrative bs and pocketing attempt. the fact no one else calling this out tall sign, other rolled scum with you.

:brootea:

Status
Not open for further replies.