Sign-up Round 09: Throne of Lies

Who's the best host on the forum?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@AL sama why not remove ban from don da and let him play? If he again violates mafia rules then ban him for two games.

Mafia game. It's quite exciting game to play. This game is getting hosted by second best host on worst gen after Rebornimformer so the quality of the game would be top notch with lot of fun.

Rules are simple to understand and if you don't understand rules then host can help you understand via pm so join if you have time

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
@AL sama why not remove ban from don da and let him play? If he again violates mafia rules then ban him for two games.

Mafia game. It's quite exciting game to play. This game is getting hosted by second best host on worst gen after Rebornimformer so the quality of the game would be top notch with lot of fun.

Rules are simple to understand and if you didn't get rules then host can help you understand via pm so join if you have time
Naah even if the ban is removed. I won’t be that much active. So i will pass on this one. Add me to the dead chat.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now I feel like the Vinsmokes :josad:

I’ll sign up, how do you play?
First you need to understand the basics of Mafia game.

Each player would be given a role to play with some abilties that would be revealed later via pm to everyone by host.

For example - you can be a cop and your ability could be to investigate the role of one player each night.

Generally, there are two kinds of Players - good and bad guys.

Good guys are in majority and they belong to townie faction. Their purpose is to catch bad guys. But good guys won't be aware of each other identity.

Bad guys are of two types - mafia and independents.

Mafia - they are group of 3-4 bad guys who know identity of each other and can chat with each other and their purpose is to kill everyone.

Independents - they are also bad guys and but they work as solo individual and not in group like mafia. Their purpose is also to kill everyone or survive the game.

The identity,role and ability of each player would be hidden so we won't be aware of who is good guy and who is bad guy.

So basically, this is a game where townie vs mafia vs independents and the group/individual who survives till the end wins

Townie have to identify all bad guys and vote them out.

And, Bad guys have to fool Townie in Makin them believe that they are good guys and have to push Townie to kill each other.

The game is divided into two phase - day phase and night phase.

Day phase is when everyone discuss about game and who could be bad guys and put vote on one who is likely to be a bad guy.

Night phase is when everyone use abilties as given by host via pm.

This is just basic of game and you will learn more when you will play.

If you understood basic rules of mafia (if any question then you can ask) then the rules of this game which is a bit different from basics would be explained by assistant coach @AL sama and @Dragomir

Why do I have so much notification anyway?:lusalty::goatasure::mihugh:
@Zoro D Goat come and play! Don't worry, we're all new to this type of game.

You know what? Since people are so desperate for Mafia game so bad yeah sure why not:sanmoji:And since you're girl which make it harder for me to decline this since I ain't that type of guy that say no to a girl so you should be grateful Flower-chwan:kata:Oh and also, Drago is the best Mafia host on Worstgen if he wasn't a ex-Sanji fan:seriously: