• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so it'd be a list in the thread, or it'd be a poll in the thread? I just don't want to misunderstand the ability or how we get from point a to point b without night talk so dumb it down for me? lol
No man, I mean town can each day establish a lynch pool in the event of the ability triggering that night. Its basically a player made consensus on whom to lynch for example if x flips town or just a sus list in general.

Then people will follow it, if we see huge derails from that list onto other players then its almost certainly going to be scum trying to derail from it. Which would mean outing themselves so I dont see them doing that.

No man, I mean town can each day establish a lynch pool in the event of the ability triggering that night. Its basically a player made consensus on whom to lynch for example if x flips town or just a sus list in general.

Then people will follow it, if we see huge derails from that list onto other players then its almost certainly going to be scum trying to derail from it. Which would mean outing themselves so I dont see them doing that.
I see that. But my biggest concern is who would have the power or what comes of three winning? Is this going to a role that is town aligned? And if it goes to the winner of the poll, then how are we sure you or said winner are actually town aligned? That's my biggest pause is there are too many unknown variables for me and it makes me uncomfortable.

He claims he made it, but that night chat not being enabled makes no sense to talk or vote in the thread. Plus, I honestly don't town lean fuji and would avoid at all cost to buff the guy in any shape way or form.
I dont see how your read of me affects this choice in any way shape or form.

It literally states what it does.

Chat disabled doesnt mean you cant vote, its akin to when some abilities who thread silence you but you can still vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.