Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote Lynch: Worst

Let's get things going shall we? I think this is a good slot to start pushing this DP. Getting scum vibes by the way he handled that wave discussion and want to see him actually give reads and inputs instead of holding them off saying 'he wants to see players more' before giving out anything.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
trying to pocket him again??
For all i know HE's trying to pocket me, he's being too nice considering what i did prev game, it's a bit of a red flag i have to say if he would have done that to me i would have spite killed him D0 no second thoughts!

But for now i want to trust him!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
i thought that's archangel one

[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

let me understand what archangel one does

1. after 6 people are dead, you get list of 3 people and one of them is guaranteed killer of at least one of these 6 people (is that correct?), if you guess who's innocent/guilty, killer dies (what if all are guilty?)

or

2. if you die and guess who killed you, superkill them

so... 1st one is basically guessing one out of 3 (at best)

2nd one is guessing one out of like 20

tbh, i'm lowkey worried that this ability will just fail in both cases
As I made the ability for Mayuri in DAL's game I'll explain it.

After 6 players dies, you can activate the ability.

You get a list of 3 players where one of the players have killed.

If you guess correctly, that player will be reg killed (I wanted a superkill but it couldn't be).

If the player survives, it means it can kill and has BP. Hardly Town role.

If it misses, it means one of the other tow killed. Meaning we most likely have a scum out of 2 players.

The player who uses it just needs to come out. And that's something that I would expect I think if the role who gets it is Town.

Second part is that yes. But luckily worst case scenario it just fails. Best case scenario it kills scum.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
For all i know HE's trying to pocket me, he's being too nice considering what i did prev game, it's a bit of a red flag i have to say if he would have done that to me i would have spite killed him D0 no second thoughts!

But for now i want to trust him!
he didn't do anything that looks like pocketing pal

why are people voting for entry 3 here? it says that ability does not enable night chat. You want scum team to gang bang vote someone during the night?

Who here right now is voting for that ability? it's sus as fuck.

I personally think 1 or 3 are the best votes truthfully. We do still have to be mindful that this could be going to a scum role so we don't wanna give them extra ammo against us.
How is entry 3 a good ability? you know that it says night chat won't be enabled which scum can easily abuse to mass gang bang someone and lynch them, giving them free extra kill.

why are people voting for entry 3 here? it says that ability does not enable night chat. You want scum team to gang bang vote someone during the night?

Who here right now is voting for that ability? it's sus as fuck.
I am, you can vote in the thread.

If town creates a consensus lynch pool during the day then whoever derails from it during the night will be basically outing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.