• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's true, but we can set rules before night

like:

X is main wagon:
- if X is scum, vote Y because Y pushed for other wagon,
- if X is town, vote Z because X was counterwagon,
- if X escape lynch/lynch get redirected, vote X again.
The 3rd option makes alot of sense.

The first option can be 50/50. If x is town vote z because it pushed for the other wagon and that sometimes turns out to be wrong town pushing the other wagon.

The second option is also 50/50 because town/town wagon can also be a thing.

I mainly don't do wagon analysis and I look more into what the player has been saying.

Thats the thing, we dont know if esc is town or not
I am aware Im telling you that in the case they are we should try giving them the strongest ability available. Not try and give weak stuff.

In any event they get a night lynch and scum is not gonna use it so its basically a wasted ability, therefore its akin to giving town the ability or nothing.

grabs the nuts cracker

anyways I m still not liking kagura
I wanna know more about how her merchant thing works.

This night lynch is a recipe for disaster.

Getting to know one likely scum out of 2 is much more certain.
If you mean the Archangel ability its situational and you have to guess right, and then what? More lynches means more opportunity to get rid of scum or outed scum. Scum in these games tend to be somewhat resilient to kills and other things so lynches are one of the best ways to get rid of them.

The first option can be 50/50. If x is town vote z because it pushed for the other wagon and that sometimes turns out to be wrong town pushing the other wagon.

I mainly don't do wagon analysis and I look more into what the player has been saying.
Realized I made an error on the first option and I meant to say x is scum instead of x is town.

I am aware Im telling you that in the case they are we should try giving them the strongest ability available. Not try and give weak stuff.

In any event they get a night lynch and scum is not gonna use it so its basically a wasted ability, therefore its akin to giving town the ability or nothing.

I wanna know more about how her merchant thing works.
They can use it, if the second and third wagons will be town, scums having tmi will use this and the afk people+most people will go for the second wagon anyway or third

that's just example, it can be tailored to exact situation we have in thread

like for D0, Kagura

if Kagura is scum, first one to vote would be me or maybe Muugen
if Kagura is town it's more complicated - either for AL/Ekko for pushing her or just Baki/Udell - secondary wagons,
if lynch was stopped again, blocked, redirected, whatever - just vote Kagura again

or we can basically use Vote Lynch XXX for regular votes and Vote Execute YYY for night vote (just for ourself)

i'd much rather have 3 options based on lynche flip

i mean sure, but if we set up an agreement before that and they don't follow it, it's basically no different than town vig deciding on shooting someone out of blue

the second we assume town is dumb and can't follow simple tasks, we're done anyway
I will pick night talks most likely , I just see more benefits there

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If you mean the Archangel ability its situational and you have to guess right, and then what? More lynches means more opportunity to get rid of scum or outed scum. Scum in these games tend to be somewhat resilient to kills and other things so lynches are one of the best ways to get rid of them.
Even if we set up a previous lynch target:

1- Can still flip Town

2- Target, if Town has no means to clear himself.

3- We cannot infer the reasons or out scum from night lynch vote, as the reason provided will be "I was told to vote him".

4- No discussion or pressure on reasons to vote makes it a blind lynch.

As for the Archangel ability:

1- Target is most likely scum

2- If survives, means it can kill and has BP. Hardly Town role.

3- if it misses, it means the guilty player didn't kill. Meaning one of the other two killed, making one of the other tow likely scum.

Much better imo.

i thought that's archangel one

[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

let me understand what archangel one does

1. after 6 people are dead, you get list of 3 people and one of them is guaranteed killer of at least one of these 6 people (is that correct?), if you guess who's innocent/guilty, killer dies (what if all are guilty?)

or

2. if you die and guess who killed you, superkill them

so... 1st one is basically guessing one out of 3 (at best)

2nd one is guessing one out of like 20

tbh, i'm lowkey worried that this ability will just fail in both cases

Status
Not open for further replies.