Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone not voting number 3 is bad

so i am scum because i like flower idea instead of blind firing vote at town? who scum will most likely take advantage of.

:pepecafe:

so it was sk,gambo,al,tentei not liking people not voting number 3.
so no one gets confused tentei sus people not voting number 3.

al,gambo,sk,ekko, made there own mark.

i think it's the best ability that could be useful for town. I stated no one should be voting for mine. And, if people do I want everyone to reveal what they voted for if people start picking the scummy powers to start a POE.

that's not all I said. This is making you look bad. I want you to repeat to me what I said in reference to the created ability to make sure you actually read what I said and that you are coming to a conclusion yourself. Not off the words of someone like t-pein. Really think this one through.
did I say you were scum?
I am voting number three lmao
:sanmoji:

why did you imply people not voting number 3 are sus then???

Also, if you refuse to vote for three is gonna put you in POE as an FYI.
Those who refuse to reveal: go into POE. I trust if your town you'd have no problem revealing your vote. I'm doing this more of to keep the bad abilities from winning which would be things we don't want scum to get.

one of them damn computer games LMAO
I take hard offense to this. :pepeanger:
Well that's the thing, If I were scum I would have talked this shit out with my team, yes? Again that's why I am pointing to people who know my scum game. WHich you were a host of my last scum game here and know this about me. So you do have knowledge of me as a scum player in a host capacity. And, you know as scum I wouldn't be dumb enough to make this mistake. Come on now.
You do plan a lot of stuff in the background yeah, but a hosts view is vastly different from a players view as I see or know things players dont so I cant pretend to know whats happening with your thought process this game from a players pov Im just seeing whats in front of me.

What would be your goal moving forward rn in regards to lynch candidates for today? And dont say T-Pein please.

how is it a blind fire vote. We obviously wouldn't use the power as stated by @Fujishiro without a agreed upon list by trusted town. I'd hope our cop would start clearing people so if and when the ability comes to us provided it does go to town which is one of my worries, I'd say to be honest. None of us vote whatsoever so no one gets the ability as an result. But then again we are at a crossroads where that would be hard to prove. I am trying to find ways that town does not get fucked in the end.

And voting me, honestly also fucks town.

i think it's the best ability that could be useful for town. I stated no one should be voting for mine. And, if people do I want everyone to reveal what they voted for if people start picking the scummy powers to start a POE.
Dont think most people will reveal willy nilly what option they voted for, I do know Charlie voted for his Weeball ability. Flower voted for night talk. And Al voted for number 12.

I take hard offense to this. :pepeanger:

You do plan a lot of stuff in the background yeah, but a hosts view is vastly different from a players view as I see or know things players dont so I cant pretend to know whats happening with your thought process this game from a players pov Im just seeing whats in front of me.

What would be your goal moving forward rn in regards to lynch candidates for today? And dont say T-Pein please.
T-Pein is on my list for other reasons. I still think we need to resolve kagura slot, as well as the people posting and dipping. Our cop should be investigating these low posters. Gambit, Random Asshole, etc. Nessos.

how is it a blind fire vote. We obviously wouldn't use the power as stated by @Fujishiro without a agreed upon list by trusted town. I'd hope our cop would start clearing people so if and when the ability comes to us provided it does go to town which is one of my worries, I'd say to be honest. None of us vote whatsoever so no one gets the ability as an result. But then again we are at a crossroads where that would be hard to prove. I am trying to find ways that town does not get fucked in the end.

And voting me, honestly also fucks town.
if it goes to scum they wont use number 3 I dont think, no scum in their right mind would wanna give town another lynch. Unless they already are winning which by that point using number 3 is just an extra.

Basically scum will never use number 3 until very very very late game if they are winning the thread game already. Cause they would have to be close to the majority for it to even be worth it and not risk it backfiring on one of their mates being lynched.

Only issue I have with night talk ability is it just muddles up the game even more than it already does. I don't even think that is a scummy ability. Just don't want add another 50 pages I'd have to read.

if it goes to scum they wont use number 3 I dont think, no scum in their right mind would wanna give town another lynch. Unless they already are winning which by that point using number 3 is just an extra.

Basically scum will never use number 3 until very very very late game if they are winning the thread game already. Cause they would have to be close to the majority for it to even be worth it and not risk it backfiring on one of their mates being lynched.
at this point we have to vote one of the better abilities so my other plan wouldn't work where we don't vote any powers in case this role eurovision is a scum role.

Well fuck me.

T-Pein is on my list for other reasons. I still think we need to resolve kagura slot, as well as the people posting and dipping. Our cop should be investigating these low posters. Gambit, Random Asshole, etc. Nessos.
Gambit strikes me as uninformed tbh, he came off town reading Kagura because of this:

I mean sure. But that's more likely a townie ability she flipped there.
He believed that ability was Kagus when just by taking a few seconds to read the role it becomes clear its not hers and its more of a game mechanic.

I doubt scum Gambit would make a mistake like that as his mates wouldve likely discussed what happened to the lynch ad nauseum in their PM.

I never directly addressed you or your vote for flower, huh?
you asked me my reason to sus you, you said i am bad for following t-pin, even with that scummy ability you made as i gave my reasons on this explanation.

no offense you would been narrowed down eventually even if you did not claim it. but you prob decide to after noticing other claiming.
so i sus this as well.

also you told me to read and i saw you mention anyone not voting 3 will be sus. after i said voted flower, you said what else. and i saw mention of not voting number 3.

scum admitting to who they voted...lolololol

sorry but this would never happen, imo.

you asked me my reason to sus you, you said i am bad for following t-pin, even with that scummy ability you made as i gave my reasons on this explanation.

no offense you would been narrowed down eventually even if you did not claim it. but you prob decide to after noticing other claiming.
so i sus this as well.

also you told me to read and i saw you mention anyone not voting 3 will be sus. after i said voted flower, you said what else. and i saw mention of not voting number 3.

scum admitting to who they voted...lolololol

sorry but this would never happen, imo.

I claimed it asap. I wasn't gonna hide what I did anyway. I didn't see you say you voted flower so they aren't mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.