• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you didn't admit to voting what you voted it could be seen as you not willing to admit you voted for one of the scummy abilities. WHich no one is. So, if the amount of people don't vote out the player list we may have an idea of how many scum are in the game at best.

[vote lynch tpein]

this was gonna be the reason I didn't play weebs was cause of tpein that I almost canceled my sign up. I'm far from flustered and bothered. But you have this habit of just being massively annoying in games for no reason. And then you generally don't add nothing to games. I know you have a personal issue with me and that's fine. I was kinda hoping you'd leave it alone. So, I'm gonna park my vote here. If people wanna vote me out fine. If people don't wanna listen to my explanation fine. If people who know my scum game doesn't wanna speak up and who know my scum game and that I'd never ever make it this easy as scum to catch me. Because @Ekkologix knows this as well as a few others.

Then vote me.

Cry me a river.
I am voting you because you created a scum specific ability.
Not gonna ignore that just cuz you gonna QQ.
You also tried to lynch me last phase because I claimed a miller that you hadn't seen before? kek...

To show off your Talents!

12 talented individuals have signed up for the Euroweeb Song Contest 2023!
A round of applause for:
@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@MangoSenpai
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Indigo

The town, no...Europe...nah, not even that...The WHOOOLE World! will await your performances. For the remainder of D0, you guys will prepare your entries, in form of a supervised ability, created by you! It does not have to be shot restricted, if you decide not to go all out with it's influence to the game. Once all entries have been submitted, I will show them with the purpose of players being able to vote for the winning entry/performance.
Alongside glory and legend status, there will be some reward mechanism involved. This shall motivate you to give it your all! See ya on stage!

World? Are you READY?!

The Euroweeb Song Contest has closed it's entry phase!
The crafted work will be presented, but in order to keep integrity and spice things up, we will hide the creators of those entries and also the voters on the poll.

Now, every player may vote in the poll attached to the gamethread - which ability shall win this grand contest. There are a variety of rewards attached to winning to this contest! Let's enjoy the time on the couch and watch some good ol' ESC!

Edit: This contest ends at the end of the Third Cycle!

[Weeb Council][Active] - During the day, activate this to create a night talk the following night phase. [2-shots]

[I am townier!!!][Active] - You can target a player and challenge them to a towniness contest. The player with the least amount of lynch votes on them at the end of that day wins the contest and gains a double action the following night, or the ability to grant another player a double action. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Bond of Fate][Active] - In the event of a town being lynched activate this to allow for a night lynch. This does not enable a night chat. [1-shot]

[Detective Boys][Active] - You may target a player during the night phase, and place either a Bounty or a Gratuity on them.
If you place a Bounty, a player at random will be told that they must get them lynched the following cycle. If they succeed in doing so, they will receive a double action biff for the next cycle.
If you place a Gratuity, a player at random will be told they must ensure that said player survives the cycle. If the player fails to keep their target alive, they will be roleblocked through immunities for the following cycle. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]

.[Weebball][Active] - Revolutionary invention essential for catching and storing Weebs. Each cycle, try to capture a Weeb by guessing their role. If you guess their role correctly, gain a copy of one of their abilities for the next cycle only. Guess wrong and you won't be able to use this ability next cycle. Certain abilities cannot be copied. Critical Capture - Once per game, if you guess both their alignment and role, you'll also have an option to jail them for a cycle.

[Barbie Girl][Active] - Life is plastic and fantastic, you can fake a write up that has yet to be posted. [2-shots]

[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

[Peeper][Active] - Target someone at night and if they are successful with an action, copy the action as a one-shot. [3-shots]

[The Beauty Of Voluntary][Active] - Investigate a player. If this ability ever fails, a random player will receive a one-shot cop ability, but the investigation has a 60% chance to give the sane result. [1-shot]

[Bending Reality][Active] - You can target any write up and redo it by adding, removing or changing certain parts. Does not rewrite faction kills or converts. [4 cycles cooldown][you can't add more then 1 kill 1 revive or 1 game removal]

Okay so I went back because there seems to be this narrative being pushed that the winning entry will be the ability of whoever ECS is. This does not seem the case from the wording of this and how it's presented, it's like a song contest more like but in the form of mafia. You vote for the ability that is most cool to you and think it's unique and stands out. Not vote for an ability because you think it will be used. I am not sure why fuji is pushing such narrative just to get his entry the win? lol.

Okay so I went back because there seems to be this narrative being pushed that the winning entry will be the ability of whoever ECS is. This does not seem the case from the wording of this and how it's presented, it's like a song contest more like but in the form of mafia. You vote for the ability that is most cool to you and think it's unique and stands out. Not vote for an ability because you think it will be used. I am not sure why fuji is pushing such narrative just to get his entry the win? lol.

well that was my biggest fear is someone who may not be town would get the winning ability. How do we prove one or the other? Because I thought when it said winning conest that some vote may be involved which is why I made the ability I made to see if we could nail scum.

i am asking if people who vote this ability, will be the voters at night? is it everyone?
There is no way in rej posts says that the winning entry will be rewarded to ESC or used at all for that matter, it's worded in a way to basically pick the most unique ability, it's like listening to all the musicians from 1 to 13 and pick your favorite. But in the form of mafia.

Cry me a river.
I am voting you because you created a scum specific ability.
Not gonna ignore that just cuz you gonna QQ.
You also tried to lynch me last phase because I claimed a miller that you hadn't seen before? kek...
Again bringing nothing of the sort to the game. You've had over 80 hours to actually play mafia. I had you on unignore to try and give you the benefit of the doubt. Seems like that was an actual mistake. Placing you back on ignore.

If I was so scummy I'd just denied the ability and create strife with someone else and how would you be able to argue it otherwise, it'd be my word versus there's with no way to prove it. You need to be a little bit smarter and actually think.
nah.
You cant deny you made it.
It was all gonna be verifiable since everyone is claiming the ability they made.
You just assumed you are slick that you would be able to convince us that was a "townie" ability to use lol...
You could had claimed to have made some other ability but then that would just be you vs them.
Then we would just see who the other one was and if they are scummy.
If they were able to town confirm themselves you would be 100% scum cuz you lied and tried to frame someone.

well that was my biggest fear is someone who may not be town would get the winning ability. How do we prove one or the other? Because I thought when it said winning conest that some vote may be involved which is why I made the ability I made to see if we could nail scum.
Only thing the posts mention is the player who's entry has the most votes will get rewarded and that's that. Which begs the question why fuji is pushing so hard to push this narrative that the winning entry will be used by ESC? when it does not state that nowhere in rej posts.

why are you pretending that wont be the outcome?
it most probably will otherwise there would be no restrictions and nerfs.
Cmon now..

I am not sure why fuji is pushing such narrative
Because what does ESC wins from this? It makes sense that he gains the most voted ability. Also Rej limited and nerfed my ability and Ekkos so clearly he's trying to balance it, why would he try to balance it if its not gonna be used?
just to get his entry the win? lol.
Just for my entry to win? Are you salty your ability isnt winning or something mate? Like can you not see the benefits of an extra lynch?

Only thing the posts mention is the player who's entry has the most votes will get rewarded and that's that. Which begs the question why fuji is pushing so hard to push this narrative that the winning entry will be used by ESC? when it does not state that nowhere in rej posts.
did you roll scum or something?
cant be this clueless

There is no way in rej posts says that the winning entry will be rewarded to ESC or used at all for that matter, it's worded in a way to basically pick the most unique ability, it's like listening to all the musicians from 1 to 13 and pick your favorite. But in the form of mafia.
so wait, this would be handed to mafia to activate!? :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.