• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire point of the entries is like a song contest and instead of singing we are voting based on the ability uniqueness. Only rewards mentioned is the one with the highest vote would win.

Morning everyone, I read about the submissions, a few are obviously scum motivated, i would go with the consensus and shorten the debates on it. I see the 3rd has the most votes so my vote goes there.
Also a night lynch is spicy and pro town

Kagura's save is maybe for the best (not gong to complain about the d0, I think anyone on the chopping block would be saved, and we can make reads based on so much content, especially after few flips), reading the Eod gave me the feeling she has a sparkle of towniness and I started to question my read after Eod. I'm going to observe her play and read her Iso a little later in the day

Because what does ESC wins from this? It makes sense that he gains the most voted ability. Also Rej limited and nerfed my ability and Ekkos so clearly he's trying to balance it, why would he try to balance it if its not gonna be used?

Why are you assuming ESC wins an ability out of this when it's nowhere mentioned? it only says the highest vote entry gets rewarded. As for the balancing stuff it would very possible be to make all abilities submitted fair among all entries. Why do you think ESC wins the winning entry is the question here?

Just for my entry to win? Are you salty your ability isnt winning or something mate? Like can you not see the benefits of an extra lynch?
Not sure what this has to do with mafia here? I ain't as pity as you here. I am not the one pushing this false narrative based on assumption to get my ability to win. The wording of the posts are clear and it nowhere mentions whatever BS you are feeding the masses. If anything it looks manipulative so you can basically win. You been going on about it for some hot minute now how it will benefit us all the most when that's not the case at all.

The only thing specified in the post is that the winner gets rewarded and you as far as I am concerned is in my scum leans and I have no intentions on buffing you up. We need to take into consideration who is winning this as well and having a possible scum get free boast is not something I am keen about.

Well the thing is the people who joined the contest joined by quoting the writeup in the thread. So they are known and we wouldve found out what you submitted sooner or later. You couldve tried to get ahead of it by claiming.

Anyways Im not too familiar with your scum meta so I cant speak on that but it does feel like you tried to get ahead of this thing once people started claiming their submissions from my pov. I read your explanations and it could be plausible you indeed tried to catch scum who would vote for your ability but there is no scum dumb enough who would vote for an ability that allows to show up inno when votes are visible. Also they dont even know if they'll get the ability themselves because to me it seems likelier that ESC will get it so idk about this plan here.
his explanation is so silly...
We all assumed whoever wins gets the ability yeah?
He created an ability to scan innocent to a cop and destroy their future investigations.
Like..
Cmon now....

Also he is saying that it was bait for scums?
Votes are anonymous.
also even if they werent.
Would mafia even vote for that if that was the case?
You gotta be braindead to think such a "trap" would work.

What does ESC get from this ? They running a charity ?
Maybe it's an event type of ability? why are you assuming they get the entry that gets the most votes when nowhere it mentions that and the wording of it seems like a simple song competition but in the form of mafia and players vote for the one they think is most unique, and as it states in rej posts only the entry players win here.

Because what does ESC wins from this? It makes sense that he gains the most voted ability. Also Rej limited and nerfed my ability and Ekkos so clearly he's trying to balance it, why would he try to balance it if its not gonna be used?
Why are you assuming ESC wins an ability out of this when it's nowhere mentioned? it only says the highest vote entry gets rewarded. As for the balancing stuff it would very possible be to make all abilities submitted fair among all entries. Why do you think ESC wins the winning entry is the question here?

Just for my entry to win? Are you salty your ability isnt winning or something mate? Like can you not see the benefits of an extra lynch?

Not sure what this has to do with mafia here? I ain't as pity as you here. I am not the one pushing this false narrative based on assumption to get my ability to win. The wording of the posts are clear and it nowhere mentions whatever BS you are feeding the masses. If anything it looks manipulative so you can basically win. You been going on about it for some hot minute now how it will benefit us all the most when that's not the case at all.

The only thing specified in the post is that the winner gets rewarded and you as far as I am concerned is in my scum leans and I have no intentions on buffing you up. We need to take into consideration who is winning this as well and having a possible scum get free boast is not something I am keen about.

his explanation is so silly...
We all assumed whoever wins gets the ability yeah?
He created an ability to scan innocent to a cop and destroy their future investigations.
Like..
Cmon now....

Also he is saying that it was bait for scums?
Votes are anonymous.
also even if they werent.
Would mafia even vote for that if that was the case?
You gotta be braindead to think such a "trap" would work.

@Michelle

someone compilled a list of who made what and Tenthai made the "scan innocent to investigations" one.
He got outed and says now he made it to bait scums to vote for it....
We lynching him.

what reason would I have to lie? I know it would give you an erection to cause my lynch tpein but its starting to get weird. i have no reason to lie and if I was gonna lie I'd just started an argument with someone over creating their ability instead of them and try and get them lynched.

That's what a scum would do in that scenario. stop it. We get it. you wanna vote me. Invest energy in playing the game and stop your spite issue. It's annoying.

Because it makes sense to me, what does ESC wins then if not the highest voted ability you didnt answer that at all. Like what does ESC get from this?

Why do you assume its false? Do you know something more than we do? Atleast my narrative makes sense whereas you are saying ESC is triggering a contest and all those abilities gets voted and they reward the participants out of the goodness of their heart and they gain nothing from it.

The only thing specified in the post is that the winner gets rewarded and you as far as I am concerned is in my scum leans and I have no intentions on buffing you up.
Disregarding your retarded case on me, your opinion doesnt matter here because the majority will decide. You have been fighting against the night lynch ability every since you saw it and then your biased ass went into overdrive when you learned I made it. But anyways, my entry is likely to win and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay mad.

We need to take into consideration who is winning this as well and having a possible scum get free boast is not something I am keen about.
The only one who scum reads me here is you and its based on absolutely nothing.

We aren't lynching me. You want me lynched for non-game reasons. Anyone with a brain and who knows our storied history can see that, fuck even stevie wonder blind ass could see this shit.
Can everyone stop with personal attacks?
Please, it makes the game unplayable

Let me read your Iso and I will come back to you

You want me lynched for non-game reasons.
:laughmoji:

You are the one that made the scan innocent to invest thing...
is that non game info?
only a scum would make such an ability
period.

Obviously you never expected someone to compile a list of who made what.
I didn't even think of doing it.
thought it wouldnt be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.