Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Change vote lynch t-pein]

You are now on ignore. Tag me if town needs or requires my assistance for help. I'll be around throughout the rest of the night checking in but I need to go have a drink and smoke some weed. because no reason for this kind of play from someone.

This is just a blatant omgus on me.
I aint even the only one that noticed what you submitted is scummy AF

No @Michelle you need to share some reads. And do more than you were doing. I've shared hella my reads and we haven't seen you do anything but agree with t-pein the moment he tags you into something. You share some reads, give us your thoughts. Let's start there.

Because it makes sense to me, what does ESC wins then if not the highest voted ability you didnt answer that at all. Like what does ESC get from this?

Why are you assuming ESC wins the highest vote ability when I quoted both rej posts and it nowhere mentions anything of this sort. It written like a song competition but in the form of mafia and the only winner is the best song or in mafia terms the most voted entry. So why are you pushing your narrative that ESC player gains the highest voted entry?

Why do you assume its false? Do you know something more than we do? Atleast my narrative makes sense whereas you are saying ESC is triggering a contest and all those abilities gets voted and they reward the participants out of the goodness of their heart and they gain nothing from it.

You been pushing this narrative that ESC wins the highest voted entry when that is no where stated, it only states that the best entry will be rewarded. The reward might be that the player who wins gets to chose an entry ability for his own? There is multiple ways to look at it and you being fixated in one narrative to get your entry to win is fishy and you are crafty enough to do something like this.

Disregarding your retarded case on me, your opinion doesnt matter here because the majority will decide. You have been fighting against the night lynch ability every since you saw it and then your biased ass went into overdrive when you learned I made it. But anyways, my entry is likely to win and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay mad.

The only one who scum reads me here is you and its based on absolutely nothing.
You claim that I am mad, but here you are slowly malding. You couldn't even defend your own logic and went on circles and then tried to pocket me. 'I hope I show you that I am townie soul!!!' fake as shit. You do tend to use emotion manipulation to your advantage. I stated early that we need to vote for the entry based on the who made that entry because knowing who gets rewarded here is important. Not sure why you think this has anything to do with you personally? the world does not revolve around you.

you really think I'm gonna let this lame run me out of a mafia game alwaysmind? You should know me better than that. lol
I was just trying to prove a point for everyone to see and it was proven in less than three post. It's all spite with no grounds to stand on. You were apart of a mafia team with me before and you know damn well if I was scum I'd never put myself out there like that with completely obviousness as scum. lol

No @Michelle you need to share some reads. And do more than you were doing. I've shared hella my reads and we haven't seen you do anything but agree with t-pein the moment he tags you into something. You share some reads, give us your thoughts. Let's start there.
I gave my read on Pein villager a few times already, that's not a crime to follow a town read.

I asked first, do you mind to tell me about your reads, other than Pein?

Honestly Soul, I tried to ignore your bs all game but its pissing me off. Go fuck yourself.

You are literally geting pinged by me trying to get people to vote for an entry that might give us a night lynch.

Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself.
You know I find it funny that you advocate playing nice and not be toxic, but then you throw a tantrum like this like a 10 years old. Cry me a river and then sub out and say that mafia makes you too emotional. You reacting like this makes you even look worse. I seen you throw tantrums like this as scum multiple times.

T-pein is your only read? Are you serious right now. I said go back and read my post. I want to see your reads list. I didn't ask for your read on pein.
So you refuse to write a few words.
I will read your posts, i don't remember much from you
You obviously didn't read my posts because you have no idea about my reads.

You were apart of a mafia team with me before and you know damn well if I was scum I'd never put myself out there like that with completely obviousness as scum. lol
False.
Last game you played here you got caught day one.
You pretended you had a lie detect or something and used it on your scummate.
You got lynched and then they lynched your scummate too.

Oh my fucking god what have you turned this game into??

I've read all of D2 and just wow. Jumped right into the shit fest.

I have to say, unfortunately the abilities submitted by Tentei and AM to seem pretty scummy and though I've read their explanations, I do find them hard to believe. They can both have twenty four hours of me believing they're town for them to do something, but I do think ultimately the best lynch will be one of those two slots.

Not really sure why there is so much conversation over EVC and what will happen. It seems winners and runner ups will be given some sort of award. If anyone will get the voted ability, it'd definitely be EVC and not the person who submitted the winning entry. I'm not 100 that this will happen, but I think it's probably likely that EVC WILL gain the winning ability. Don't know where EVC might align with. Gut says at the very least probably not pro town. Maybe neutral indie.

Now there's also the psychic message as well. I must say that I did just play with Charlie as scum and watch him fake psychic, but if it's fake, did scum just give us ten townies? If it's indie, I guess to cause confusion? Out of those names, I have scum read Baki and Al, so I could buy that list of names being accurate. Xlaw and Zolo are also absent enough to be scum. Not sure about Ali, but rest of the names have all been townie vibes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.