• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean dude, even then I could think of many more abilities that much MUCH benefit townies. Hell you can be even selfish and create an a kill ability or something hoping that you might get it if it wins. But this? idk man, not looking good. You are basically using WIFOM and non game related stuff to defend yourself here. Not good look.
Cold hard facts. Not excuses. Facts.

So okay, I understand everything you're saying, but what's pingy here? Do you think Fuji is wolf and he's just pushing his ability here so scum can manipulate a second lynch?
Yes, I think fuji is looking bad here due to pushing a narrative that might not be true and advocating people to go for it nonstop while catching up. Felt like there is an alternative agenda at play here. Upon questioning him, his reaction did not look townie at all. Dude avoided all points and resorted to some childish behavior as form of defending himself.

'You are soo stupid, you are fucking clown, you are dumb as fuck'

'go fuck yourself'

Is basically how fuji handled questioning which made me even more sus of him. You don't behave like that for mere questioning.

What do you make of his meltdown?

I honestly didn't even think about what would happen, I just like Eurovision and decided to enter. I've now obviously had some thoughts this phase and have talked about them, but it's most likely going to be the EVC role getting the ability.

Is this really an important question, though? Are you going to individually question each of the ten contestants and come to a conclusion on their mindset? How will this help you identify their alignment and solve their slot?
well for one how do you enter a contest and expect not win something.
Kekko said his submission was heavily nerfed meaning the host will use the ability that wins in the game.
otherwise its pointless to nerf it and make it non game breaking.
Obviously winner gonna be able to use the ability.
Or someone will.
Idk why the indie would get it.
that would be weird.
make me something and I get to use the one you all vote for?

You responded with '' muh event''.

My main problem with soul is his existence in this game.
Fooj... I'm legit trying to get to the bottom of this. I'm trying to get past the emotional stuff and just play strictly on what people are doing and why. D1 has already been full of emotional battles and I haven't really seen that be beneficial for town yet. Town definitely does not feel like they're in a good position currently and we have to find a way to steer everything back to hunting scum instead of slinging mud everywhere. I know you're feeling sick, so go take a break for a bit and get some rest.

So if this is your takeaway it's safe to put you into the wolf pile.
you hate him way too much to be objective from what I see
why don't you let me read your ISO instead pushing me? are you affraid i may find something bad there?
Also I admire your dedication, and I also have a job, family and I don't complain about it, and I woke up at 6 am to play this game. wanna contest on who's busier?

Why are you sheeping Tpein?
If pein is villager like I think pressure on his supect is good

I honestly didn't even think about what would happen, I just like Eurovision and decided to enter. I've now obviously had some thoughts this phase and have talked about them, but it's most likely going to be the EVC role getting the ability.

Is this really an important question, though? Are you going to individually question each of the ten contestants and come to a conclusion on their mindset? How will this help you identify their alignment and solve their slot?
When the players were told to create an ability, what was the motive to creating that ability.

you hate him way too much to be objective from what I see
why don't you let me read your ISO instead pushing me? are you affraid i may find something bad there?
Also I admire your dedication, and I also have a job, family and I don't complain about it, and I woke up at 6 am to play this game. wanna contest on who's busier?

If pein is villager like I think pressure on his supect is good
Stop making this all about you. Not all of my responses are about you. You said I am salty like I give a flying fuck you are sheeping that weak mothafucka. Watch your God damn mouth like saying I'm salty bout a dude who ain't shit.

Because Ive been killing my body to play this game with a migraine that evolved into a fever and constant vomitting. I have been busting my ass off in this thread trying to get things moving and going and Im kinda done tbh. Not worthy my health and sanity to stick around and have people like you who start off saying '' This Lynch ability is sus!!!'' meaning you yourself fucking believed it could become a thing to then come around and try and push a narrative that Im trying to push for a night lynch ability for some unknown ''rewards''.
I mean I appreciate your activity, I am too playing because I am excited for this game in all honesty. But how you handle yourself in real life is a YOU problem and using that as an excuse for your behavior means little to me in the world of mafia, it's actually WIFOM territory at this point. I am here trying to figure out scum to townie, not interested in your soup story. Don't try and bring stuff to make me feel empathy for you.

I did think it of it at the beginning yes, but that's because when I asked about it, you popped up and told me this what happens for the winner and I went from there. But when I was catching up and saw how you been persistent about it pinged me bad and I figured I would go back and double check for myself and saw nothing of such note and went ahead and brought it up and questioned you about it and what did you say? 'It makes most sense, you are dumb as fuck if you don't think like that' and then we saw your little meltdown opera.

Yes, I think fuji is looking bad here due to pushing a narrative that might not be true and advocating people to go for it nonstop while catching up. Felt like there is an alternative agenda at play here. Upon questioning him, his reaction did not look townie at all. Dude avoided all points and resorted to some childish behavior as form of defending himself.

'You are soo stupid, you are fucking clown, you are dumb as fuck'

'go fuck yourself'

Is basically how fuji handled questioning which made me even more sus of him. You don't behave like that for mere questioning.

What do you make of his meltdown?
Yeah it's always tough to analysis slots when they do kind of have these emotional outbursts. I will say I'm not sure if I feel the same agenda from Fuji with the whole EVC debacle, but I don't blame you for pushing him I'm on it. I don't think there was anything that was said not done that should illicit the kind of reaction Fuji is having. However, I can see why he'd be frustrated with your push and how he might be annoyed with what has kind of been a circular argument. Perhaps it might be generous of me to call this interaction town versus town, and even though I do wonder if there are agenda moves by both your slots, but this particular interaction between the two of you does not ping me as having scum. Now, that's not to say that there isn't maybe other things outside this interaction that could make either of you scum, but nothing about this particular interaction pings me.

Stop making this all about you. Not all of my responses are about you. You said I am salty like I give a flying fuck you are sheeping that weak mothafucka. Watch your God damn mouth like saying I'm salty bout a dude who ain't shit.
i forgot is all about you...
put some soap in your mouth dude i am not impressed about your use of words

I mean I appreciate your activity, I am too playing because I am excited for this game in all honesty. But how you handle yourself in real life is a YOU problem and using that as an excuse for your behavior means little to me in the world of mafia, it's actually WIFOM territory at this point. I am here trying to figure out scum to townie, not interested in your soup story. Don't try and bring stuff to make me feel empathy for you.

I did think it of it at the beginning yes, but that's because when I asked about it, you popped up and told me this what happens for the winner and I went from there. But when I was catching up and saw how you been persistent about it pinged me bad and I figured I would go back and double check for myself and saw nothing of such note and went ahead and brought it up and questioned you about it and what did you say? 'It makes most sense, you are dumb as fuck if you don't think like that' and then we saw your little meltdown opera.
Perhaps he is just saying stop being annoying like tpein and repeating the same shit over and over again.

well for one how do you enter a contest and expect not win something.
Kekko said his submission was heavily nerfed meaning the host will use the ability that wins in the game.
otherwise its pointless to nerf it and make it non game breaking.
Obviously winner gonna be able to use the ability.
Or someone will.
Idk why the indie would get it.
that would be weird.
make me something and I get to use the one you all vote for?
I think winner and runner up will get rewarded, just not with the ability. If EVC is a neutral indie, having both town and scum enter the contest, and then h be everyone vote, would ensure the most neutral way for the EVC role to handle the contest ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.