• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that I ask people to vote for the entry that might grant us a night lynch, damn how dare I. Its almost like Im town and am invested in getting every advantage possible.
You saying you won't make a townie like ability as scum and push for it under a narrative that might not be true in order to get buff your role? You telling scum fuji is not capable of something like that?

Why you acting like the victim here? lol.

Okay, here are the two posts from rej regarding this ESC thingy.

I quoted them and here is my posts explaining what these two posts indicates.

No where does it indicate that the winner entry will be granted to ESC nor does it say that ESC wins anything, it might? maybe who knows but it also might not be the case. The way the wording and everything presented honestly demonstrate a signing competition but in the form of mafia and it only elaborates that whoever wins this competition will be rewarded mechanically wise and get a boost. It is presented in a way where we need to vote for the most unique ability we think, and it's also very important to take into consideration who will win this competition. Hence when this voting started I did state that it's important to know which player we are voting for here cause it's important in the grand scheme of things.

Now I noticed fuji really been going on for a while trying to get his entry to win by pushing a specific narrative when it was never indicated anywhere. Balancing abilities could be because whoever wins the competition gets to pick an ability out of the entires to add to their role. In the posts it did state that the winner will be rewarded mechanically and we are not sure ESC wins the highest voted entry or win anything at all, he might be able to get any entry he wants for that matter. So why are we jumping into one narrative is the question here? why using such nonexistence narrative to push your own entry for winning? Fuji is a crafty guy and I seen him do shady shit like this before. So yes, I will question him, and yes I am not liking his reaction so far. I don't see townie melting down like this over a simple discussion I brought up to question.
So okay, I understand everything you're saying, but what's pingy here? Do you think Fuji is wolf and he's just pushing his ability here so scum can manipulate a second lynch?

Basically you couldnt properly respond back to my questioning sans ''muh event'' and then said the dumbest thing ever.

Fuji pushing for what might give us a night lynch is pinging me badly.

I want everyone here to read the sentence above and tell me if it sounds smart.

SK came at me saying I was pushing a false narrative as if he knew what was truly gonna happen, like its the best assumption to make is that the winning ability goes to ESC.

Its how I would design it anyways.

Also there were others who believed this theory yet he singled me out. And I asked him many times what would ESC win then if it wouldnt be an ability and he either couldnt answer or told me it was an event.

So far the events have been listed like the waves and stuff, I assume anything else is player related. No reason not to.
Okay so fuck all this EVC shit and what may or nay not happen. Your main problem with Soul is that he's trying to push you as scum for reasons you find to be bull shit, yeah?

If you are townie as you indicate then why did you think of trying of cucking a mafia cop? why your first thing to come to mind is to make an ability that makes you scan innocent? why not go for an ability that helps you to eliminate scum instead?
because I was trying to make an ability while working 12 hour fucking days and coming home damn near midnight spending another six reading the damn game, providing content and trying to find a way to get decent sleep for a 38 year old male who works full fucking time who couldn't edit the ability while the fucking phase ended while I am at a job where I can't have my fucking phone in my hand every fucking second to fix the god damn ability. that's why because I never made a mafia ability before and I suck at it and was trying to think on the fly during 30 minute lunch while having to wait on rej to reply to me while trying to be active in the thread because someone said I was coasting because I HAVE A JOB and can't sit on my computer/phone like a fucking juvenile who still lives at home with their mom and fucking dad. That's why.

This is what made me go off on you.
Because it did ping me bad, you are pushing a narrative that might not even be true and advocating players to vote for entry 3. You motives is what matters here and you are crafty enough to do shit like this.

Why would a townie lose his composure like that because I am questioning your intentions? you did ping me bad and I won't sit back and act like that's not the case. Fuck yea I am gonna question you because when I asked what are the possible rewards from this, you jumped off the gun first and said highest voted entry will be gifted to ESC. I went back to check if that is legit or not and guess what? nothing.

You saying you won't make a townie like ability as scum and push for it under a narrative that might not be true in order to get buff your role? You telling scum fuji is not capable of something like that?
Sure its possible, but how would I know if the ability is a thing or not? It makes sense that it is. For me, from a host perspective ETC would gain something out of this. You still didnt answer me what ETC gains here, and dont say event lmfao.

Why you acting like the victim here? lol.
I am simply pointing out your stupidity.

because I was trying to make an ability while working 12 hour fucking days and coming home damn near midnight spending another six reading the damn game, providing content and trying to find a way to get decent sleep for a 38 year old male who works full fucking time who couldn't edit the ability while the fucking phase ended while I am at a job where I can't have my fucking phone in my hand every fucking second to fix the god damn ability. that's why because I never made a mafia ability before and I suck at it and was trying to think on the fly during 30 minute lunch while having to wait on rej to reply to me while trying to be active in the thread because someone said I was coasting because I HAVE A JOB and can't sit on my computer/phone like a fucking juvenile who still lives at home with their mom and fucking dad. That's why.
I mean dude, even then I could think of many more abilities that much MUCH benefit townies. Hell you can be even selfish and create an a kill ability or something hoping that you might get it if it wins. But this? idk man, not looking good. You are basically using WIFOM and non game related stuff to defend yourself here. Not good look.

Emotional manipulation isnt gonna work with SK

you have had plenty of time to catch up. I just iso you have provided no reads list in none of your post. You haven't done anything i can see. have you managed to catch up? What are your reads, it is looking like you aren't applying the effort. I need to see more from you. You gave the two millers a town read and ekko.

That's it since the game started? I have my reads list out there, and until I see some more they looking kinda the same, but I am kinda hedging you into scum lean now based on the fact you haven't made a real attempt to be more involved.
I read half of the thread. I gave reads for the people I noticed playing when I was active.
Your aggressivity means you're insecure or why are you like that?
Dropping in on my lunch. Can assure you I'm not spiting anyone and haven't in years. I'm trying to leave the drama and shit that others wanna start with them. I'm sure a few here can attest from lots of games it's not my style.

I really think it messes with the enjoyment of the game for everyone as well as the people getting spited. It really not in the spirit of the game.

I even told Muugen we need to leave that shit out the game. He can say and feel however he wants about me. That's fine. But let's not bring it into games.
Reading your Iso, this is not happening.
And you wanna know what's even crazier. Is Michelle has refused to actually read and just sheep tpein, refuse to provide her own updated reads list. How can you say you don't remember someone who has 200 post like almost triple of what you applied yourself and managed to read and catch up on all pages, provide content to be able to get read while working 12 hour days.

Proof is in the pudding.
can you stop with your shades, I am reading your 200 posts iso and i had to swtich on pc for it and don't expect me to read fast because i can't

I am sheeping pein, yes, why are you so salty?

Basically you couldnt properly respond back to my questioning sans ''muh event'' and then said the dumbest thing ever.

Fuji pushing for what might give us a night lynch is pinging me badly.

I want everyone here to read the sentence above and tell me if it sounds smart.
What you mean I couldn't respond? I responded and you went on a tantrum crying me a river. Like you can't be serious right now with this? lol.

Because it did ping me bad, you are pushing a narrative that might not even be true and advocating players to vote for entry 3. You motives is what matters here and you are crafty enough to do shit like this.

Why would a townie lose his composure like that because I am questioning your intentions? you did ping me bad and I won't sit back and act like that's not the case. Fuck yea I am gonna question you because when I asked what are the possible rewards from this, you jumped off the gun first and said highest voted entry will be gifted to ESC. I went back to check if that is legit or not and guess what? nothing.
Because Ive been killing my body to play this game with a migraine that evolved into a fever and constant vomitting. I have been busting my ass off in this thread trying to get things moving and going and Im kinda done tbh. Not worthy my health and sanity to stick around and have people like you who start off saying '' This Lynch ability is sus!!!'' meaning you yourself fucking believed it could become a thing to then come around and try and push a narrative that Im trying to push for a night lynch ability for some unknown ''rewards''.

For those of you who entered the contest that said to create an ability what were you expecting to happen afterwards?
I honestly didn't even think about what would happen, I just like Eurovision and decided to enter. I've now obviously had some thoughts this phase and have talked about them, but it's most likely going to be the EVC role getting the ability.

Is this really an important question, though? Are you going to individually question each of the ten contestants and come to a conclusion on their mindset? How will this help you identify their alignment and solve their slot?

What you mean I couldn't respond? I responded and you went on a tantrum crying me a river. Like you can't be serious right now with this? lol.
You responded with '' muh event''.
Okay so fuck all this EVC shit and what may or nay not happen. Your main problem with Soul is that he's trying to push you as scum for reasons you find to be bull shit, yeah?
My main problem with soul is his existence in this game.

I read half of the thread. I gave reads for the people I noticed playing when I was active.
Your aggressivity means you're insecure or why are you like that?

Reading your Iso, this is not happening.

can you stop with your shades, I am reading your 200 posts iso and i had to swtich on pc for it and don't expect me to read fast because i can't

I am sheeping pein, yes, why are you so salty?
Why are you sheeping Tpein?

Status
Not open for further replies.