• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious right now SK? I literally have the receipts bro.

@Destroya
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3943642

Read this post. I literally have the receipts. Avoided all points? Why are you lying @SoulKiller ????
Lying? lol bro this is the entire interaction. You avoid discussing things and had a meltdown, what you on about?

Okay so I went back because there seems to be this narrative being pushed that the winning entry will be the ability of whoever ECS is. This does not seem the case from the wording of this and how it's presented, it's like a song contest more like but in the form of mafia. You vote for the ability that is most cool to you and think it's unique and stands out. Not vote for an ability because you think it will be used. I am not sure why fuji is pushing such narrative just to get his entry the win? lol.

Because what does ESC wins from this? It makes sense that he gains the most voted ability. Also Rej limited and nerfed my ability and Ekkos so clearly he's trying to balance it, why would he try to balance it if its not gonna be used?

Just for my entry to win? Are you salty your ability isnt winning or something mate? Like can you not see the benefits of an extra lynch?

Why are you assuming ESC wins an ability out of this when it's nowhere mentioned? it only says the highest vote entry gets rewarded. As for the balancing stuff it would very possible be to make all abilities submitted fair among all entries. Why do you think ESC wins the winning entry is the question here?

Not sure what this has to do with mafia here? I ain't as pity as you here. I am not the one pushing this false narrative based on assumption to get my ability to win. The wording of the posts are clear and it nowhere mentions whatever BS you are feeding the masses. If anything it looks manipulative so you can basically win. You been going on about it for some hot minute now how it will benefit us all the most when that's not the case at all.

The only thing specified in the post is that the winner gets rewarded and you as far as I am concerned is in my scum leans and I have no intentions on buffing you up. We need to take into consideration who is winning this as well and having a possible scum get free boast is not something I am keen about.

Because it makes sense to me, what does ESC wins then if not the highest voted ability you didnt answer that at all. Like what does ESC get from this?

Why do you assume its false? Do you know something more than we do? Atleast my narrative makes sense whereas you are saying ESC is triggering a contest and all those abilities gets voted and they reward the participants out of the goodness of their heart and they gain nothing from it.

Disregarding your retarded case on me, your opinion doesnt matter here because the majority will decide. You have been fighting against the night lynch ability every since you saw it and then your biased ass went into overdrive when you learned I made it. But anyways, my entry is likely to win and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay mad.

The only one who scum reads me here is you and its based on absolutely nothing.
Honestly Soul, I tried to ignore your bs all game but its pissing me off. Go fuck yourself.

You are literally geting pinged by me trying to get people to vote for an entry that might give us a night lynch.

Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself.
We were, until @SoulKiller 's clown ass came in with his horse crap.

You're an absolute clown @SoulKiller I hope you know that.
Why are you assuming ESC wins the highest vote ability when I quoted both rej posts and it nowhere mentions anything of this sort. It written like a song competition but in the form of mafia and the only winner is the best song or in mafia terms the most voted entry. So why are you pushing your narrative that ESC player gains the highest voted entry?

You been pushing this narrative that ESC wins the highest voted entry when that is no where stated, it only states that the best entry will be rewarded. The reward might be that the player who wins gets to chose an entry ability for his own? There is multiple ways to look at it and you being fixated in one narrative to get your entry to win is fishy and you are crafty enough to do something like this.

You claim that I am mad, but here you are slowly malding. You couldn't even defend your own logic and went on circles and then tried to pocket me. 'I hope I show you that I am townie soul!!!' fake as shit. You do tend to use emotion manipulation to your advantage. I stated early that we need to vote for the entry based on the who made that entry because knowing who gets rewarded here is important. Not sure why you think this has anything to do with you personally? the world does not revolve around you.

You are the dumbest person in this planet, me telling you LETS STOP TALKING BECAUSE THIS IS GOING NOWHERE AND I CANT CONVINCE YOU SO JUST WATCH HOW I PLAY IS NOT ME TRYING TO POCKET YOU YOU DUMB MOTHEF*

No you are just a buffoon with the IQ of a pebble who cannot differentiate town lean and town read. Fucking clown.

Both Kagura and Flower look scummy as hell, you would think Kagura would use this opportunity, this second gift in life to make a case for herself but literally went into lurking, and flower? still didn't do anything that improved her previous slot position. Not looking good tbh.

@Lord Tentei I have a feeling after that ability you submitted and the way you handled your self and the explanation you have given to defend such logic to make such ability to begin with might warrant getting a claim out of you buddy.

Lying? lol bro this is the entire interaction. You avoid discussing things and had a meltdown, what you on about?
Your last post can be answered with this again because you are repeating your argument and not answering mine.

Because it makes sense to me, what does ESC wins then if not the highest voted ability you didnt answer that at all. Like what does ESC get from this?

Why do you assume its false? Do you know something more than we do? Atleast my narrative makes sense whereas you are saying ESC is triggering a contest and all those abilities gets voted and they reward the participants out of the goodness of their heart and they gain nothing from it.

Disregarding your retarded case on me, your opinion doesnt matter here because the majority will decide. You have been fighting against the night lynch ability every since you saw it and then your biased ass went into overdrive when you learned I made it. But anyways, my entry is likely to win and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay mad.

The only one who scum reads me here is you and its based on absolutely nothing.
So yeah you are lying, you kept repeating the same shit over and over and couldnt answer me correctly what ETC actually got out of this whole deal if not the ability itself and then rewarded the winner with something.

It makes sense to me, @T-Pein™ and many others.

You say Im pushing a false narrative but what makes you think its wrong? Its a theory that makes sense. You on the other hand came in peddling that ETC didnt get nothing and the abilities were for show and uh the winner wins something. But ETC what does he get? Who knows.

Genius bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.