• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually responded with points that quotes from the host himself and explaining that what you are pushing might not be true. I provided points, reasons, and explanation and what I got in return? you crying me a river.

I posted the receipts, stop fucking lying you prick.

Fooj... I'm legit trying to get to the bottom of this. I'm trying to get past the emotional stuff and just play strictly on what people are doing and why. D1 has already been full of emotional battles and I haven't really seen that be beneficial for town yet. instead of slinging mud everywhere. I know you're feeling sick, so go take a break for a bit and get some rest.
Look dude, Im gonna level with you. I came into this game to have fun, not to get mad at people. I gave my life and soul to this thread and everything I did was for the benefit of town. Which is why SK is pissing me off rn.

Its not really on him though, I do apologize for the words I said towards @SoulKiller but at the time of his bullshit posts I just got done getting my drunkard of a father to sleep but not after he spent copious amount of time insulting and yelling at me. So I wasnt really in the best state of mind when SK came in here. I attempted to talk to him normally. Asked him questions. ( Go read our exchange) but I just couldnt take it.

Town definitely does not feel like they're in a good position currently and we have to find a way to steer everything back to hunting scum
Town is fine and will be fine, sure this phase feels like kind of a reset but we still do have leads to follow. Namely I wanted Kagura to expand some more on how her abilities/chat worked cause its still sketchy to me, waiting for Flower to prove herself. We were just discussing Tentei,etc.

Another reason I made the lynch ability was to make up for D0.

I think Gambit is town for reasons I stated before ( Or atleast not mafia) because he claimed to that Kagu was town because her ability saved her, but it was clearly a game mechanic that did. If he was in a team then he would likely know it since Im sure scum discussed what happened D0 ad nauseum.

Oh and I want you to clear off @BakiDou , unless he is godfather.

Yes, I think fuji is looking bad here due to pushing a narrative that might not be true and advocating people to go for it nonstop while catching up. Felt like there is an alternative agenda at play here. Upon questioning him, his reaction did not look townie at all. Dude avoided all points and resorted to some childish behavior as form of defending himself.
Are you serious right now SK? I literally have the receipts bro.

@Destroya
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3943642

Read this post. I literally have the receipts. Avoided all points? Why are you lying @SoulKiller ????

I posted the receipts, stop fucking lying you prick.

Look dude, Im gonna level with you. I came into this game to have fun, not to get mad at people. I gave my life and soul to this thread and everything I did was for the benefit of town. Which is why SK is pissing me off rn.

Its not really on him though, I do apologize for the words I said towards @SoulKiller but at the time of his bullshit posts I just got done getting my drunkard of a father to sleep but not after he spent copious amount of time insulting and yelling at me. So I wasnt really in the best state of mind when SK came in here. I attempted to talk to him normally. Asked him questions. ( Go read our exchange) but I just couldnt take it.

Town is fine and will be fine, sure this phase feels like kind of a reset but we still do have leads to follow. Namely I wanted Kagura to expand some more on how her abilities/chat worked cause its still sketchy to me, waiting for Flower to prove herself. We were just discussing Tentei,etc.

Another reason I made the lynch ability was to make up for D0.

I think Gambit is town for reasons I stated before ( Or atleast not mafia) because he claimed to that Kagu was town because her ability saved her, but it was clearly a game mechanic that did. If he was in a team then he would likely know it since Im sure scum discussed what happened D0 ad nauseum.

Oh and I want you to clear off @BakiDou , unless he is godfather.
I really do wish you all the best in the real world, Fuji.

Was Kagura the one that claimed that trade shop type ability? I still don't see why Kagura is scum. Not sure how the votes for there.

But if Kagura is town, maybe Gambit could be wolf?

I assume mech info on Baki?

it didn't have any swway nor any bearing

but his push/encouragement for CFD is not really a town trait if that makes sense. when i play fooj's game with him, he was absolutely adamant about placing his vote on someone he scumread and parked it. his read remained - like with when he viewed ratchet as scum.
this is the exact opposite of what townie him would do

unless you think that he does this CFDing as town, maybe im missing something? i may even be misremembering.
So purely based off of meta? I see, never remembered playing with him many games.

I was beginning to think that you are just satying away from being suspected afyer Kagu lynch.
Try Opera its pretty good and isnt a memory hog.

Can you explain your read here? And she wasnt in your town reads list so did you develop the Kagu read after that post?

Lol what did she say? Cause Im looking at your interractions and finding nothing so far.

Thats not her ability, its a dummy role that auto protects the lynched person D0.
she wasn't in my scum list either. So leaning mostly as town.

he calls me stupid. Imagine a child calling his father stupid.

i didn't know it was a dummy one. Lol. I thought the host intentionallycut out the rest of the role card. Dummy me.
because there is nothing lmao

he prob executioner with this push it make me think or scum confident can coast all game and still win. by just mention i don't like naomi to look like scum hunting...

like jeez holy muffins, :gokulaugh:
exe you're gas.

Cry me a river.
I am voting you because you created a scum specific ability.
Not gonna ignore that just cuz you gonna QQ.
You also tried to lynch me last phase because I claimed a miller that you hadn't seen before? kek...
Send me the link to this draft meme.
Okay so I went back because there seems to be this narrative being pushed that the winning entry will be the ability of whoever ECS is. This does not seem the case from the wording of this and how it's presented, it's like a song contest more like but in the form of mafia. You vote for the ability that is most cool to you and think it's unique and stands out. Not vote for an ability because you think it will be used. I am not sure why fuji is pushing such narrative just to get his entry the win? lol.
i agree but their motivation could be AI. It's psychological. When the doctor asked you to draw something and u painy 2 snakes having sex, that patient is retarded.

Are you serious right now SK? I literally have the receipts bro.

@Destroya
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/weebs-the-rising-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/post-3943642

Read this post. I literally have the receipts. Avoided all points? Why are you lying @SoulKiller ????
Because its how I would create such an ability. Its based off votes and the highest voted entry gets is submitter rewarded and then ESC gets the ability for him.

Its a fair trade.

I been thinking ESC might be a pro town indie actually given the nature of the contest, a popularity one. And town is likely to vote for abilities that help it, not hurt it.
Add this too to this liar's receipts.

Was Kagura the one that claimed that trade shop type ability? I still don't see why Kagura is scum. Not sure how the votes for there.

She did claim trade shop. Someone said they can create chats with people who said that?

Yes.
I dont think it matters tbh. Nor would this change much.

Gambit is likely town.

The stuff she claimed didnt sound town, also she kinda just gave up and didnt bother claiming until I pointed out that she wasnt even trying to claim to get herself out of the lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.