• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the post I quoted? If anything he doesnt seem to have TMI.
I was looking back at the specific post, he town read kag and wants to push players who voted for kag, when you asked him why he town leans kag he said he didn't find kag sus.

Now, I don't agree with this read of his, does he offer a legit explanation on why he town reads kag or it's purely based off feeling? and why do you think he has no TMI here?

You seen me as scum and town and indie before. Lol
Listen man, your ability creation is literally sus as fuck. When asked about it you bring real life situation to explain the reasoning of such ability. So I am gonna ask you again, why did you think making such ability is more useful than literally anything else? this ability of yours seems selfish and you were hoping to gain such ability for yourself and now. There is nothing wrong with making selfish abilities, but not like this.

I was looking back at the specific post, he town read kag and wants to push players who voted for kag, when you asked him why he town leans kag he said he didn't find kag sus.

Now, I don't agree with this read of his, does he offer a legit explanation on why he town reads kag or it's purely based off feeling? and why do you think he has no TMI here?
Its in the post you quoted:

He believed that ability ( The Shield Hero thing) was Kagus when just by taking a few seconds to read the role it becomes clear its not hers and its more of a game mechanic.

I doubt scum Gambit would make a mistake like that as his mates wouldve likely discussed what happened to the lynch ad nauseum in their PM.

Listen man, your ability creation is literally sus as fuck. When asked about it you bring real life situation to explain the reasoning of such ability. So I am gonna ask you again, why did you think making such ability is more useful than literally anything else? this ability of yours seems selfish and you were hoping to gain such ability for yourself and now. There is nothing wrong with making selfish abilities, but not like this.
I think the more problematic thing is that ability was meant to cuck investigators too.
Like how does someone even come up with such a thing if they are town?
And the passive to scan as town?
This just means he isnt town.
Simple as that.

Who are you sussing besides me?
You don't worry bout that. You need to do more. You been doing nothing but shading me off out of game stuff. None of this really amounts to anything. But cool man when you ready to stop it. Then I would speak to you. You haven't done a thing this game but really tunnel me.

You need to provide legit reads. You have nothing to really show for with your post but tunneling me this entire game.

Its in the post you quoted:

He believed that ability ( The Shield Hero thing) was Kagus when just by taking a few seconds to read the role it becomes clear its not hers and its more of a game mechanic.

I doubt scum Gambit would make a mistake like that as his mates wouldve likely discussed what happened to the lynch ad nauseum in their PM.
I don't think I played with gambit before so not sure what to expect from him player wise.

I thought it was pretty obvious that kag was not the one to use such ability, otherwise she would of not behaved the way she did end of last DP and she stated it herself.

Not sure if I would brush it as not having TMI tbh and don't think it's correct way to town read him for it for I have little to no knowledge of the guy and reading him based on his content so far.

If there are Player who have a certain player.
These player would try hard to play in their town Meta whenever they role scum, if they are good player.

Do you agree?

Thus going by meta is stupid af. Defending themselve with own meta is even worse.
Lol I'm basically saying the same thing. I wouldn't make an slip as scum. That is the meta. If this is a slip it's not something I have ever done. You know this better than anyone. Internet era ring a bell?

I think the more problematic thing is that ability was meant to cuck investigators too.
Like how does someone even come up with such a thing if they are town?
And the passive to scan as town?
This just means he isnt town.
Simple as that.
Yea, the ability screams that LT wanted to hide his alignment somehow and it backfired badly. Unless he is willing to come forward and claim so we can move on, it will be pretty hard for him to dig himself out of his hole.

I don't think I played with gambit before so not sure what to expect from him player wise.

I thought it was pretty obvious that kag was not the one to use such ability, otherwise she would of not behaved the way she did end of last DP and she stated it herself.

Not sure if I would brush it as not having TMI tbh and don't think it's correct way to town read him for it for I have little to no knowledge of the guy and reading him based on his content so far.
I always operate on hunches and try to put myself in the shoes of people. Like what would I do or say as scum. Of course it will differ from person to person based on their personality and such but I find it very unlikely scum would be that oblivious in regards to what happened around Kagu.

Status
Not open for further replies.