• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should catch up girl. Tentei was caught in a lie.
i noticed, see the second spoiler

And
Btw what was the general opinion around this message ?

"There are 2 Scum amongst these players:
Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo"
that's like saying we have 2 scums in 11 players which is less than a 11er who should have 3 scums. But it's an interesting group, deserves to be checked out after some will flip, if the sentence is true, but in the same time how do we know it is

You cops have a chance to investigate me. It would be a shame have you lost one town if he really is a town to lose two with a mistake. And Mafia..Mafia..it be shame to lose someone who can turn around and outright out you to the game thread. Lol he won't be able to work with you like you are in ya scum chat gossiping about. Lol

You cops have a chance to investigate me. It would be a shame have you lost one town if he really is a town to lose two with a mistake. And Mafia..Mafia..it be shame to lose someone who can turn around and outright out you to the game thread. Lol he won't be able to work with you like you are in ya scum chat gossiping about. Lol
This is not how town acts when so closed to a lynch...
Anyways.

Worst

Custom title
that's like saying we have 2 scums in 11 players which is less than a 11er who should have 3 scums. But it's an interesting group, deserves to be checked out after some will flip, if the sentence is true, but in the same time how do we know it is
Well ofc we can't just try our luck, but we can look into them ofc and see how they behave......

Well ratchet just gave me my result. When I say this role power the person who knows it knows I got it from them. It's tracking glasses. And you know the power tells me their alignment and any actions they done. I didn't get any actions because they didnt do any. But fujishiro came back guilty. And I think he wanted the role power in the chance he gets it.

[Change vote lynch fujishiro] the ability I used to get this is in today's writeups. It's called black hole. I absorb the first arsenal ability and take it for a one shot. Seen that message decided to test the theory.

Well ratchet just gave me my result. When I say this role power the person who knows it knows I got it from them. It's tracking glasses. And you know the power tells me their alignment and any actions they done. I didn't get any actions because they didnt do any. But fujishiro came back guilty. And I think he wanted the role power in the chance he gets it.

[Change vote lynch fujishiro] the ability I used to get this is in today's writeups. It's called black hole. I absorb the first arsenal ability and take it for a one shot. Seen that message decided to test the theory.
I used

[Studying Session] has been activated

to check Bakidou so this is a straight up lie. Not that this was need to prove you're lying.

Hooba have bow missed zo far, nashna mind giving bow a va summary?
Summary would be too long, vote Tentei he's outed scum.

Read this as for why:

He claimed to be this:

And that he came a treestump after stopping the lynch, then he claims the lynch stop only works on town hence why he knew Kagura was town.

Except he voted Kagura and tagged her for questioning an hour or two prior.

He was caught in a lie.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Okay so I am back finally after movie and salon trip. Every weekoff I try to stay home and relax but they somehow turn out to be more hectic. I am catching up slowly but gotta reply to some of the quotes .

@Kagurashii <3

you are the new shield hero.
Thanks lol
Leave those pesky waves upto me.

@Kagurashii

you said your ability can be used on waves

is it wave exclusive?
I got active and passives and everything is protection based. My active ability specifically tells me that it can be used to occupy a complete wave. I am not sure what fully occupy means so I am clarifying with hosts to check if instead of 4 people, my ability itself is enough to target one wave. The passive is not regarding wave. It has something to do with my visitors which I am confirming.

@Kagurashii you claimed this:

When does this happen?
I messed up and submitted a couple of actions, all of which couldn't be processed due to me not being specific. So I am trying to create a trade route with one lucky person.

A message appeared:

"There are 2 Scum amongst these players:
Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo"
Hmmm very interesting list. I have seen such kinds of abilities being used in other games.

My theory on SK being scum intensifies after seeing this.

I wasted my time making this.
Is it related to me surviving the lynch?

[change vote lynch Kagura]

@Kagurashii can you come back and prove somehow to us you were town like you stated?
If you want me to prove, you can just ask instead of the voting. What do you mean prove - like ability wise or read wise?

If you mean ability wise then my actions have not yet been processed and if you want read wise then I haven't had the time to catch up yet. But I am still going to focus on the ones I was suspicious ones - Michelle, SK, Al etc.

Who are your other scum reads other than me?

@Kagurashii yo, can you explain what did you mean with these shop abilities?
It's not a shop. It's a trade. I give best quality copper. It's an item which gets added to your inventory like my shield. You can put it to good use in the course of the game. My copper is of the best quality!

Vote Lynch Tentei

Doesn't look like an honest mistake, Good catch Fuji.

I don't care what you used. I never said you used that ability. I got that from.someone and they know their ability. I used that ability on you. Either way. If town don't buy it for them making a mistake. I'm just gonna ruin your weebs now instead of tpeins. So the best option for you would be to admit I'm right say yeah tentei busted me.

Or you will have to end up coming to my side. And turning on your team and thus dying anyway. Because they aren't gonna want to lose to you. Since you not be Mafia anymore. As someone that is town I'd do anything to screw the Mafia over.

And you know I'm not bluffing.

Okay Fuji wants to play hard ball. So I'll tell you who I am. A protown killer. My wincon is to eliminate all threats to town. You guys know who Jigen is right? Well when I die I force someone to leave their original wincon and adopt mine.

One way or another Fuji your days as Mafia stops here.

I don't care what you used. I never said you used that ability. I got that from.someone and they know their ability. I used that ability on you.

You said the glasses allow you to tell alignment and actions done, then said I didnt do any actions but came back guilty. Except I did do actions therefore your entire thing is false.

You know I asked for their alignment. The investigate don't lie. The person who has this power will be able to confirm the reality of such a power. Which would.mean I'm not lying. They can take that ability and check soul taker for us.

Worst

Custom title
Okay Fuji wants to play hard ball. So I'll tell you who I am. A protown killer. My wincon is to eliminate all threats to town. You guys know who Jigen is right? Well when I die I force someone to leave their original wincon and adopt mine.

One way or another Fuji your days as Mafia stops here.
Boss Fuji is town bro!

Well I know that you are guilty. And you know you are guilty. So town we got ourselves one. But either way. I die. Town you lose one but mafia also loses their whole team.. so you think I'm playing. Try me.

Status
Not open for further replies.