Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and why do you scum read Juliet?

Now that's interesting because I was getting good vibes from her unless something happened.
That's the read i'm most curious about cuz i scum read her too lol
Just a gut feeling here, her entrance posts rubbed me the wrong way and the way she was pushing me early made no sense from my POV. Afterwards she changed her read on me and town read me, even tagged me saying it which felt to me like she wanted to tell me ''look I town read you now, dont look my way anymore!''. Also I dont feel like she is as game solvy as she usually is.

Worst

Custom title
Just a gut feeling here, her entrance posts rubbed me the wrong way and the way she was pushing me early made no sense from my POV. Afterwards she changed her read on me and town read me, even tagged me saying it which felt to me like she wanted to tell me ''look I town read you now, dont look my way anymore!''. Also I dont feel like she is as game solvy as she usually is.
Similar to what i saw ;)

I am not active here i used to be in OJ...and ive forgot meta of players ive played together..
I just read Juliets posts of D0 and she look good to me.. i would like to know why some players except fuji sus her scum

Worst

Custom title
I am not active here i used to be in OJ...and ive forgot meta of players ive played together..
I just read Juliets posts of D0 and she look good to me.. i would like to know why some players except fuji sus her scum
As i said from my part i found similar things Fuji saw, and i found one or two posts of her that might give me some reasons to suspect she's connected with another player i'm suspecting....it's not a strong read though it all depends how my other suspect flips

Status
Not open for further replies.