[Black Chakra Rods] has been used on [???]
[Trade Copper] has been used on [???]
[Classical Language] has been used on [???]

These abilities have been tossed, but they were also taken:
Investigate a player. [1-shot]
[Superchat] -
Send a message to a player of your choice. This ability is spamable. [1-shot]
[Game Battle] -
Challenge a player to 3 rounds of RPS. If you win, then you will become their friend, receiving a chat with them. You will degrade all kills occuring on them to wounds. [1-shot]
[VTuber Evening] -
Commute yourself for the following night, while abducting a target of your choice for the rest of the cycle. Take a shot of their Arsenal ability.
[1 cycle cooldown]

This ability has been tossed:
[Anabolic Cooking Book] -
You may create a regular ability of your choice and obtain a shot of it. It can't be a killing or destructive ability. Alternatively, you can give a target of your choice an [Anabolic Cooking Book]. [1-shot]

More write ups inc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea, you asking this question means you did not read anything and skimmed probably.
no i read it. i am asking you what was the exact point behind bringing it up? what do u want people to do? not vote for fuji's submission? like what r the action items u wanted to happen? u speculated stuff about EVC but havent provided alternatives. it was mostly just a direct shade on fuji based on mechanics that none shud know about except EVC itself

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont rly trust that u r being paranoid about EVC at this stage soul. didnt u sign up for that ability? u wudnt sign up if u were paranoid about it

if u didnt sign up forget what i said. its still unexpected for u to be paranoid about it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Fierce Tag-Team Battles!

[Cancelation] has been activated
[Rolecop] has been used on [???]
[Slave Collection] has been activated
[Sando] has been used on [???]
[Rasengan] has been used on [???]
[Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Vision Hunt Decree] has been activated
[Guard Dog] has been used on [???]
[Protective Power] has been used on [???]
[Guide] has been used on [???] and [???]
[Teacher Banzai!] has been activated
[The Omnipresent] has been used on [???], [???], [???] and [???]
[Waku Waku] has been used on [???]
[Best Diet] has been activated
[Tracking Glasses] has been used on [???]
[Golden Rings] has been used on [???]
[Psychic] has been used on [???]
[The Legendary SHield] has been used on [???]
[Panty Sniff] has been used on [???]
[Black Chakra Rods] has been used on [???]
[Trade Copper] has been used on [???]
[Classical Language] has been used on [???]

These abilities have been tossed, but they were also taken:
Investigate a player. [1-shot]
[Superchat] -
Send a message to a player of your choice. This ability is spamable. [1-shot]
[Game Battle] -
Challenge a player to 3 rounds of RPS. If you win, then you will become their friend, receiving a chat with them. You will degrade all kills occuring on them to wounds. [1-shot]
[VTuber Evening] -
Commute yourself for the following night, while abducting a target of your choice for the rest of the cycle. Take a shot of their Arsenal ability.
[1 cycle cooldown]

This ability has been tossed:
[Anabolic Cooking Book] -
You may create a regular ability of your choice and obtain a shot of it. It can't be a killing or destructive ability. Alternatively, you can give a target of your choice an [Anabolic Cooking Book]. [1-shot]

More write ups inc.
do we think whoever gained these abilities also tossed them to begin with ?
A

Actually I'd be honest and that ability would save anyone and doesn't really work on me just because I'm town. But in this case I am actually town and i will do anything to prove myself.
gotcha.
I called it yesterday because I'm a fucking god
I mean I did say #inb4shetanksit haha
oh this is fun which one of you scrubs is already targeting me and did you find anything useful?

no i read it. i am asking you what was the exact point behind bringing it up? what do u want people to do? not vote for fuji's submission? like what r the action items u wanted to happen? u speculated stuff about EVC but havent provided alternatives. it was mostly just a direct shade on fuji based on mechanics that none shud know about except EVC itself
I literally answered everything you are asking me if you actually read it. The narrative was pushed by fuji at the beginning, and while catching up I noticed how persistent he is on it which pinged me. Hence I went back to double check myself and nothing of what he said is true or confirmed, it's possible yes but nothing concrete and mere assumption. The only thing confirmed is that the entry winner will get buffed mechanically. That's that. I suggested that we vote on the entry based on the player, because as far as we know they are the one getting something out of it from the write ups. Seeing fuji go on about it for pages to end pinged me as malicious with alternative intentions which is why I brought him to questioning and then you saw how it went down. I did provide multiple alternatives actually and possibilities on what might happen here. Literally all points I went over and here you are claiming you read when this tells me you didn't read anything. Also, Fuji reaction didn't like at all, I literally seen him behave this way as scum before.

Shade? questioning a person you scum lean is considered shading? I am here to catch up scum and if I think you are scum and you ping me bad I will fucking question you about it simple. You been going back and forth with Muugen despite town reading him, is that considered shading now? Just stop. I am honestly not interested in waking up in a new day and going over this shit again. If you have something you wanna address that is new then I am open to discuss but I am over this at this point.

i dont rly trust that u r being paranoid about EVC at this stage soul. didnt u sign up for that ability? u wudnt sign up if u were paranoid about it

if u didnt sign up forget what i said. its still unexpected for u to be paranoid about it.
Again you are missing the point, I am not paranoid about anything, wtf is this nonsense? I brought legit reasons and facts into questioning, it's the intentions here that matters. As far as I am aware this BS narrative is nothing but assumptions and not confirmed in any shape way or form and let's not pretend that's the case unless you have TMI.

:(

Well i made a new tool! I called it SUPER-ISO!

We all know that Bogard will never give us a better search system!

So uncle Worst tried his best to do something ( at least for mafia lol )

Isoing here it's a pain in the ass u have to check the posts one by one run through pages

w-a-s-t-e -o-f t-i-m-e

So i found a way to load all the posts from the thread and add better filtering!

This is made specifically for Mafia if you click one of those things it will open you the posts with that label

for example let's say that i suspect Mashiro Blue for some reason

1) I can load all of his posts ( classic ISO but all in one go )
2 ) I can see only the posts he quoted
3 ) I can see the posts that quoted him and see if he replied or not to some of them
4 ) I can see all the players he interacted with one by one

And in the bottom right there is the vote count option :D

But u need to run a node app to use it
This is actually pretty neat, I am interested in downloading this app wanna provide link?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again you are missing the point, I am not paranoid about anything, wtf is this nonsense? I brought legit reasons and facts into questioning, it's the intentions here that matters. As far as I am aware this BS narrative is nothing but assumptions and not confirmed in any shape way or form and let's not pretend that's the case unless you have TMI.
your narrative is nothing but assumptions as well. im asking u whats the point of discrediting assumption with another assumption. everything about that ability is assumptions rn

D1 Actions #5

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Protecting Town is my Duty!

[Broom] has been used on [???]
[Valyrian Steel] has been used on [???]
[Dark Sister] has been used on [???]
[Angel Form] has been activated
[Death Scythe] has been used on [???]
[Jinchuriki Transformations] has been used on [???]
[Central Intelligence Agency] has been activated
[Super Hero] has been used on [???]