• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
longer the dp the less activity tbh no sense of urgency either.

we had a 72 hr D0 which is normally a 12hr dawn phase but to go from 72+24hold to another 48hrs in another so is draining honestly.
Its a bit of age, and that I banged my head a couple of weeks ago, but I find it hard to remember anything in this massive thread. I can always try a different background, honestly what more is there to say. we are pretty entrenched after 40 hours.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Don't remember what he said exactly. I had a look at his posts to see what he said about you and he said he was getting bad vibes from your wagon and wasn't sure if you are capable faking emotions as scum and he wanted a cfd. It looked like to me Fuji convinced him your claim can be from any alignment which made him change his mind on you.
If you are saying SK thought I was townie based on my outbreak posts then you are right. But he didn't believe my claim that much.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well for one how do you enter a contest and expect not win something.
Kekko said his submission was heavily nerfed meaning the host will use the ability that wins in the game.
otherwise its pointless to nerf it and make it non game breaking.
Obviously winner gonna be able to use the ability.
Or someone will.
Idk why the indie would get it.
that would be weird.
make me something and I get to use the one you all vote for?
good point about the nerf. i didnt think it of this way
this goes againt what soul is suggesting as well. it means the winner most probably keeps the ability so souls points against fuji r mostly moot

can u make one for ekko lol

More votes on tentai plz.

@Ekkologix get in here.
Why you throw him a softball and dipped out?
was busy with aunt

dw i trusted that u will take over and continue it kik

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes really.

I wouldn't have to guess or read you at all in that scenario. As for the former of this post, it's WIFOM.

As I said, you were one of the very first to push such narrative into people and that narrative went wild and became the norm . I do remember when I asked in the beginning you were fast to hop into the thread and answer me that the esc gets the winner entry ability and I ran with it until I saw how much you been going on about it to the point I had to double check it myself.

Agreed, time to move on.
Fuji, we were few posts into the discussion before you went off. You even bolded the part that triggered you. This has nothing to do with debunking because you had nothing to debunk you were operating on assumptions lol.
okay soul this is the end of the interaction. i read it all and still dont see whats ur point

all i can see is u r petty and dont want fuji to get the night lynch ability just because u r making an assumption that ETC can be evil

whats ur current read of fuji after the end of this. really want to know

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its in the post you quoted:

He believed that ability ( The Shield Hero thing) was Kagus when just by taking a few seconds to read the role it becomes clear its not hers and its more of a game mechanic.

I doubt scum Gambit would make a mistake like that as his mates wouldve likely discussed what happened to the lynch ad nauseum in their PM.
i think this read is too generous. u think gambit is not capable of feigning ignorance about that?

i think gambits tone has been okay but i wouldnt say hes townie for this. its very easy to fake for any capable player

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not against town reading people for weak reasons, but it needs to be somwhat relevant and makes sense for the player

can place him town side of null for it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think the more problematic thing is that ability was meant to cuck investigators too.
Like how does someone even come up with such a thing if they are town?
And the passive to scan as town?
This just means he isnt town.
Simple as that.
if tentei turns out mafia it means

1. the whole team is unaware that the abilities will be public so none of them stopped tentei. meaning if another one of them is in the contest its possible they made another sus ability. always mind comes first to mind
2. tentei thought he could bring up this scummy ass shit to the class and get away with it by spinning his reasoning like hes doing now

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol I'm basically saying the same thing. I wouldn't make an slip as scum. That is the meta. If this is a slip it's not something I have ever done. You know this better than anyone. Internet era ring a bell?
cool if u r town let this be a lesson for u to not make shitty abilities as town then

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mashiro Blue
Random Asshole

Ariess
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
MonochromeYoru
Charlie
T-Pein™

Kagurashii
Worst

Gambit
Dr. Watson
Zolo
oddoddfruit
Michelle

Fujishiro
AL sama
MUUGEN
Destroya

SoulKiller
Flower

Lord Tentei
BakiDou

Where I feel Im at rn, removed inactives like Ryu, Xlaw, UB,etc cause Idk how to categorize them rn. Id lynch from anything not green.
why do u suddenly have baki as green now?

why do u suddenly have baki as green now?
he used an invest on him or something.
He said something about it.

@T-Pein™ what do u think about muugen btw tea?

loweky if tentei is scum it brings muugen back to sus menu for me
IDK Imma have to isolate tentai.
but yeah he did nothing around that slot.
Just showed up to drop a vote when it was obvious he was gonna go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.