• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I made the ability for Mayuri in DAL's game I'll explain it.

After 6 players dies, you can activate the ability.

You get a list of 3 players where one of the players have killed.

If you guess correctly, that player will be reg killed (I wanted a superkill but it couldn't be).

If the player survives, it means it can kill and has BP. Hardly Town role.

If it misses, it means one of the other tow killed. Meaning we most likely have a scum out of 2 players.

The player who uses it just needs to come out. And that's something that I would expect I think if the role who gets it is Town.

Second part is that yes. But luckily worst case scenario it just fails. Best case scenario it kills scum.
but is it possible that 3 players you'll get are all town and one of them is just vig?

didn't we say we would make a list up but then again..we have to know who this ability is going too, so that makes sense. Scratch three then.
No dont scratch 3, people will vote in the thread. What SK is saying is scum will randomly pile votes on someone for all the thread to see. Thats basically outing themselves.

I mean I still think 1 or 3. But, damn I'm still thinking it'd be good provided the role who gets it is town.
If the ETC role is scum then they get a night lynch they will never use, if its a town that gets it then its an additional lynch for town after they make a mistake.

We can establish a list of lynch candidates during the day and update it as the days go by and then follow that list in the even of a night lynch.

Its simple. The voting will also be there in the thread so anyone trying to derail from the list is outing themselves as scum.

I am, you can vote in the thread.

If town creates a consensus lynch pool during the day then whoever derails from it during the night will be basically outing themselves.
Are you a dumbass?
How will we know who derailed from it? literally scum benefits from it the most. Alot of people forget to submit their own actions and you want to place hope on players putting a vote on someone when everyone have different sus list. No one will know who voted for you.

This makes no sense. No wonder you are voting for such ability. Did you make it yourself fuji?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
but is it possible that 3 players you'll get are all town and one of them is just vig?
Let's see.

Each cycle (give or take)

2 kills per night plus let's say one extra kill from scum.

Of these 3 kills let's say one of them performed 2 kills. Meaning 2 scum killed players.

In 2 cycles that would make 4 scum at least.

Town vig would be 1 in two cycles?

So the odds that scum is in the list is 4 or 5 to 1. 80% that it's scum.

Extremely better odds than a blind lynch.

No dont scratch 3, people will vote in the thread. What SK is saying is scum will randomly pile votes on someone for all the thread to see. Thats basically outing themselves.
If the ETC role is scum then they get a night lynch they will never use, if its a town that gets it then its an additional lynch for town after they make a mistake.

We can establish a list of lynch candidates during the day and update it as the days go by and then follow that list in the even of a night lynch.

Its simple. The voting will also be there in the thread so anyone trying to derail from the list is outing themselves as scum.
Understood. I see three is a good pick then honestly.

How will we know who derailed from it? literally scum benefits from it the most. Alot of people forget to submit their own actions and you want to place hope on players putting a vote on someone when everyone have different sus list. No one will know who voted for you.
We establish a fucking consensus list is how we do that.

This makes no sense. No wonder you are voting for such ability.
Im gonna ignore this.

Did you make it yourself fuji?
Yeah I made it, at first it was going to be night lynch + thread talk. But it was not accepted and it was nerfed to night lynch with thread votes.

And if said person doesn't follow our lynch list which if I am understanding correctly, would be in the game thread we do know it'd be scum filled action right? I just didn't see if Rej or Ratchet cleared it up or not or did someone PM them?

What you even on about?

[Bond of Fate][Active] - In the event of a town being lynched activate this to allow for a night lynch. This does not enable a night chat. [1-shot]

Look at the ability, night chat is not enabled, so player won't be able to vote/discuss in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.