• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
longer the dp the less activity tbh no sense of urgency either.

we had a 72 hr D0 which is normally a 12hr dawn phase but to go from 72+24hold to another 48hrs in another so is draining honestly.
It feels that way because Lord Tentei is pretty much outed as this point and is the lynch of the day. Another reason is because it's saturday and idk about you, but I had a long busy day lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen Michelle, you voted for me at Wednesday, 10.48 pm my time. Before that I replied to Al which was at 10.29 pm. I was inactive from 10.29 pm to 11.14 pm. I came back at 11.14 pm to reply to Ekko's post which was done before you so I was trying to address one by one.
So I came back at 11.14 pm and Ekko replied to me at 11.17 pm and I was catching up in the meantime. Since he replied to me in such a small time, I replied to his latest reply at 11.19 pm and then only I commented about your vote at 11.23 pm. So i don't se why you are making a big deal out of it by calling it a calculated move. I have also not made many posts in between and no way I was trying to avoid you or anything. I was actually inactive during that time and I was slowly catching up.
sounds like when girls catch their bfs cheating and bring the DM proofs lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
You can have TMI if you are scum. Then you'd know that I'm either town or I'm from another scum faction - nevertheless it's a win for both conditions to get me lynched. If it's based on your reads alone then I'd assume that you would reconsider your stand on me. But you refuse to listen to me.
thats not how "TMI" works at all. do you know what the word rly means?

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbh writeups showing ability names but not character names is unfair. some characters have really easy to tell ability names while others r ambiguous asfk

Emil

Certified Memelord
k at pg 240

gotta go sleep

looks like tentei gna be the lynch

if someone yeet him into the sun we can yeet broki

dont take dumb hero shots

AM kill or cop works too

Status
Not open for further replies.