• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Charlie nothing beats handing town scum on a silver platter.

But you are trying to kill mother's protector. And now when you do that grave deed. It will be the end of the Shinobi world. My vessel will take my powers on. And finish what town robbed me of. Of course if town was smart they save their chakra.

But now. Times ticking. And I'm getting angry.

Aight guys, I‘ll be off again now. Gotta help my cousin move places.

I will definitely try being here during EoD. Can be more active again starting tomorrow, this weekend has been hell :peperain:.

See you~.

Worst

Custom title
Bow deesh we should decide on mak'd aey maka'd lynch so case tentei gets shot
If i had a KS he would be in the valhalla already, i don't think he's maf, but his thread presence is certainly not helping.....not sure he would get shot we're close to end of d1 and no one did it already, and it's a good distraction for scum so they won't touch him either

who's your pick for a second wagon ?

For what it means, I can confirm Rion did use an investigative ability and one "creative" this phase. His results on Fuji are probably genuine
He's basically open scumming now xd Thing is, he said he's basically vanilla and got glasses from someone. Fair enough, but where does this creative ability come from? I'd guess he used creative ability to gain investigation. Thing is ,- did he use it on Fuji or someone else? And if he used it on Fuji, why couldn't he simply lie about the result?

We can worry about Fuji if LTt flips town.

@Michelle night lynch votes might be done privately in role PMs and impossible to track

We can’t do a “kill em all, let god sort them out” and go clearing suspects because everybody is a suspect and at that point it’s equal to an rng lynch

With informed scums also placing votes, momentum and influence starts to swing their way
Apparently we vote here, not in PMs so it's easily trackable. We discussed that already but we can decide on night Lynch options (based on flip) beforehand.

Fuji subbing out after being pressured and then having a break down is something I literally seen him do in multiple scum games. Like almost copy paste behaviour. One I was even his own scum mate. So not only was he in my scum lean list, his way of handling ESC was fishy and pinged me bad, and the way the he behaved after he got pressured and subbing out shortly after will always make me doubt his slot.

and poor Apollo literally nothing he shall do will ever rectify Fuji play here.
We're asked nikt to discuss subbing in/out. We don't know what happened. Could be some irl issue. And tbh, Fuji wasn't even pressured that much. You're basically only person who pressured him

Fuji subbing out after being pressured and then having a break down is something I literally seen him do in multiple scum games. Like almost copy paste behaviour. One I was even his own scum mate. So not only was he in my scum lean list, his way of handling ESC was fishy and pinged me bad, and the way the he behaved after he got pressured and subbing out shortly after will always make me doubt his slot.

and poor Apollo literally nothing he shall do will ever rectify Fuji play here.
Subbing out is completely irrelevant here, it’s a different thing

Now I’m not saying let Lord Tentei live today, what I’m saying is Fuji fucked up the timeline on his original “proof” against LT and it doesn’t work properly.

Accidental or deliberately by Fuji, the foundation of this case has been wildly misinterpreted

Am I right or am I tripping balls?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii did you use anything to confirm yourself yet? Sorry if already mentioned. I'm a bit out of it rn.
I tried to use my trade copper ability on Muugen but it failed....

I think it's be tbh:
1. Guaranteed exactly 2 scums among 11 people? So if we killed 2 most scummy looking people and they're both scum, we just confirmed 9 people to be town? That's way to powerful to be true. There's the reason why Psychic roles include words "at least".
2. Looks like result straight from Rej. I don't think Rej would reffer to scums as "scum". Right? That's common term, not "official" one.

Have you used your ability on someone? Can you use it on me?

@Lord Tentei can you quote WU that has your ability used on Fuji in it?
Can you quote
Sure, I could try again. I'll hit you up with some copper. It's of the best quality.

@Mashiro Blue if your experimentation is over lemme switch my vote back to Tentei.

vote lynch Tentei

Subbing out is completely irrelevant here, it’s a different thing

Now I’m not saying let Lord Tentei live today, what I’m saying is Fuji fucked up the timeline on his original “proof” against LT and it doesn’t work properly.

Accidental or deliberately by Fuji, the foundation of this case has been wildly misinterpreted

Am I right or am I tripping balls?
We have like 3-4 separate reasons to Lynch LTt. If for some reason he's town, Fuji should be looked into. Otherwise i have no issue with him

Status
Not open for further replies.