• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Would Kagura be Tenteis mate in this instance if he flips mafia? He tried to clear her. But he wouldve known his days were limited would he do that to a mate?
he tried to do something similar with juliet in the WoW game. can see it

I would not trust in flavour indicating alignment. And your passive was to stop the lynch or become a tree stump? If not to stop the lynch then why use it?:bamathink:
So basically your role only good for d0 and now your a vt?
are these actually ur only contributions today? r u scum from a rivaling faction just praying on an easy outed scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Non relevant.

Someone pointed out grammar error in it too so it can very possible be phishing attempt.
since when were the hosts not susceptible to making grammar mistakes?

ur being rather quick to dismiss that list, soul

this is another one of those "assumptions" of yours that you use to discredit stuff

am i being uncharatibale here to say thats being the sole focus of ur play today?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Waiting for rej to get back to my couple final wishes and tpein I love I get to pay you back. It's gonna be so fucking sweet. If you are his scum buddies it'd be very smart for you to unvote. Because you are gonna lose the one person who knows who all of you are. It doesn't matter if you try to vig or vote. It's gonna happen regardless.

And once I finish uploading my data. This mothafucka gonna get wiped like a hard drive and can point each and every single one of you scum out. Being town does have its advantages. And tpein here is the kicker. If your team does not cooperate quickly you will suffer the wraith of town. Thus ending your game even earlier on two fronts.

Cause the moment you kill one town I'll know about it because I know the abilities. I'll be able to then have town nuke you. Not to mention have your old team trying to hunt you down. I'm giving you one more chance..so if you play against your wincon I will know. You would have to give the game town or run the risk of being considered a game thrower and get yourself banned from all.future games. It's gonna be one or the other for you.
i have said alot of bullshit before in mafia, tentei

but even i cant come up with something of this caliber lol

You will carry on the will of mother. I will impart to you my memories. There are plenty who would love to be where you are. With this karma you will be a progenitor of my mother. Which would be your great grandmother, Kayuga Otsutsuki. I am your father. When the time comes you will be my vessel. I plan to finally reach godhood. And through you I will see this godhood.

Come my child..
Ahhhh, it’s Boruto shit. No wonder it made no effin sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
i noticed, see the second spoiler

And

that's like saying we have 2 scums in 11 players which is less than a 11er who should have 3 scums. But it's an interesting group, deserves to be checked out after some will flip, if the sentence is true, but in the same time how do we know it is
tbf if its a townie making that list they need to claim it eventually and verify its validity for it to be fully trusted soo

Good morning!
I am refraining from giving reads at this point for I want to see how this DP plays out, I also had sometime to sleep on the entire fuji situation and have some new informations now that need to be taken into consideration.
Your resolve for the convo you had with Fuji will be useful for me
I will be fine mother is coming...
Okay...
I have thought some over it and I do believe this game has secrets
Like any other game isn't it?
Entry 3 of eurovision is clearly a trap, nice to see the majority voting for it
It may become if we don't make a list of possible night wagons, to solve during the day and have one more dead clearing the suspects list
Entry 3 is a bad choice

Many things can go wrong with a night lynch without discussion
Who said no discussion? We made it in day time.
Also you're role playing, it's not role related to talk simlish
The no night chat is kinda fucked, imagine lynching someone during the day but without anyone posting.
Do you not think we can discuss a second wagon during the day?
So far I only like Al sama's post and Soul Killer. Everyone else looks meh. I'm just hopping on the wagon, don't mind me.
Openly admitting it, i like this honesty
For what it means, I can confirm Rion did use an investigative ability and one "creative" this phase. His results on Fuji are probably genuine
That depends on his flip. We can't trust the results if he flips mafia
Since when catching a scum with his hands in the cookie jar is considered a " scummy action "
So it's mechanically proved?
did you guys discuss actions in your scum chat?
The shade
I used an investigation ability on him
Noted
not sure tbh

coincidence?

what’s your thought on kagu? Did you give me that already idk I’m tired asf finally in my own bedz
coincidence, or makeshift claim?
I don't trust in coincidence
so tentei open scumming lol
Yes
Very good chance RA is telling the truth here and what we witnessed today was a good ol scum v scum public outing
How can we check that?
I think it was a joke. It's stated that everyone starts with some starting money so he wanted mine. It was a coincidence that I turned out to have a trader role as well.
You knew about your role since the get go, did you ask him for details?
@Naomi here he has asked Watson for money as well.
Why were you asking for money @Worst?

okay soul this is the end of the interaction. i read it all and still dont see whats ur point

all i can see is u r petty and dont want fuji to get the night lynch ability just because u r making an assumption that ETC can be evil

whats ur current read of fuji after the end of this. really want to know
Yea, not only are you incapable of reading, and asking questions that if you read the interaction you would of know by now. I even summarized it for you. But now you are twisting the narrative and saying stuff that is not true.

The way you are handling this is awful and you can go into my scum lean, you are purposely twisting things at this point.

If someone has an investigation ability then you should def be checked out. I have no interest in indulging you with your nonsense if this keeps up from you.

since when were the hosts not susceptible to making grammar mistakes?

ur being rather quick to dismiss that list, soul

this is another one of those "assumptions" of yours that you use to discredit stuff

am i being uncharatibale here to say thats being the sole focus of ur play today?
I don't care for the list to be honest with you, it being there or not is irrelevant to me. I will catch scum on my own means.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay so I am back finally after movie and salon trip. Every weekoff I try to stay home and relax but they somehow turn out to be more hectic. I am catching up slowly but gotta reply to some of the quotes .

Thanks lol
Leave those pesky waves upto me.

I got active and passives and everything is protection based. My active ability specifically tells me that it can be used to occupy a complete wave. I am not sure what fully occupy means so I am clarifying with hosts to check if instead of 4 people, my ability itself is enough to target one wave. The passive is not regarding wave. It has something to do with my visitors which I am confirming.

I messed up and submitted a couple of actions, all of which couldn't be processed due to me not being specific. So I am trying to create a trade route with one lucky person.

Hmmm very interesting list. I have seen such kinds of abilities being used in other games.

My theory on SK being scum intensifies after seeing this.

Is it related to me surviving the lynch?

If you want me to prove, you can just ask instead of the voting. What do you mean prove - like ability wise or read wise?

If you mean ability wise then my actions have not yet been processed and if you want read wise then I haven't had the time to catch up yet. But I am still going to focus on the ones I was suspicious ones - Michelle, SK, Al etc.

Who are your other scum reads other than me?

It's not a shop. It's a trade. I give best quality copper. It's an item which gets added to your inventory like my shield. You can put it to good use in the course of the game. My copper is of the best quality!

Vote Lynch Tentei

Doesn't look like an honest mistake, Good catch Fuji.
kagu if u r an indie do us a solid and claim it asap please

you asking AL if he has tmi on you implies you are not town. BUT you do seem somwhat uninformed so maybe indie??

@Michelle night lynch votes might be done privately in role PMs and impossible to track

We can’t do a “kill em all, let god sort them out” and go clearing suspects because everybody is a suspect and at that point it’s equal to an rng lynch

With informed scums also placing votes, momentum and influence starts to swing their way

Emil

Certified Memelord
You need to be more clear with your abilities. What all can you do and how does this vessel thing work?

What do you do with your vessal anyway - weaken scum or posses someone to do your bidding?

Because the way you are explaining feels negative and not town like.
why r u entertaining this guy ffs lol

we'll decipher it by removing it from the thread lol

Yep, you are literally shading at this point and spewing nonsense that is not true. I was not the one assuming stuff here, fuji was.

What are you trying to do exactly ekko? you think you are solving by making up lies and twisting things to make an argument?

SK only said that he wanted me to form trades or he's going to lynch me. Meaning he wanted mechanical proof until Fuji made him remember he received a scummy role similar to mine which made him backtrack. In the end he said there's no saving me so he put his vote on me. My point is he never believed my claim.
This makes no sense, if anything I actually believed your claim until it was pointed out that I had similar role that can create chat with people and it was my own role and I was scum that game, so yes I backtracked because being able to create chats is by itself is not townie and you done nothing this game to make me town read you so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.