• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had a KS he would be in the valhalla already, i don't think he's maf, but his thread presence is certainly not helping.....not sure he would get shot we're close to end of d1 and no one did it already, and it's a good distraction for scum so they won't touch him either

who's your pick for a second wagon ?
Bow'd pick gambit, deesh he needs to dag dag. His vote on fuji neeshga gah look

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Random thought. ESC will end with the end of 3rd cycle. It's cycle 1 now. It's possible that 2nd cycle will be "the Grand final" where we vote only for entries that qualified for it (like, 6 that got the most votes).
Could be.

Either it's a 2 cycle vote with all entries or a finale with some most voted entries.

Bow deesh we should decide on mak'd aey maka'd lynch so case tentei gets shot
Broki that PR is hard to decipher without that Sim translator. I don't understand anything you post xD

I tried to use my trade copper ability on Muugen but it failed....

Sure, I could try again. I'll hit you up with some copper. It's of the best quality.

@Mashiro Blue if your experimentation is over lemme switch my vote back to Tentei.

vote lynch Tentei
It is finished.

Thank you for your cooperation Kagu

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
No Town would fake claim his role.

LT tried to gain Town cred by claiming Naofumi but he probably forgot that players only get pre submitted roles from players.

We have like 3-4 separate reasons to Lynch LTt. If for some reason he's town, Fuji should be looked into. Otherwise i have no issue with him
Beligerent, uncooperative and farts too much
Looking though every option, can you tell me which one is the best if we knew it's going to town and which one is the least bad if mafia team got this?

Joke entries are always fun but these ain't going to win
Blessing of the Heaven, it can’t be hidden from others. Scum probably don’t want that card at all

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Hooba's depper opinion on gambit, aey guilty result from tentei xor fuji
Saying Hooba reminded me of Oppa

Gambit has played two games that I hosted and his activity was on par with his current activity in this game. Meaning he doesn't post a lot. In those two games he was Town so his actvity doesn't ping me as scum. However I wouldn't necessarily say that it makes him look Townie as I've never seen him playing as scum. Having said that some of his reads earlier (DP0 I think) were somewhat influenced by player's activity. I can't say I've seen anything for now that would make me lean him Town or scum so he's in the null for now for me.

As for LT's results I think we should disregard what he says. I'm pretty confident he's scum so any info gained from a scum player cannot be trusted because they may mislead Town. If he were to flip Town then we could revisit his results but until then I believe we should not put any weight on it. If someone else were to investigate Fuji and got a guilty result then we could certainly look that way.

High school student obsessed with learning, ``study session''- was already used on me, tracking glasses fit this character, Jigen does not have glasses, and Tentei apparently targeted Fuji with this ability xd

Saying Hooba reminded me of Oppa

Gambit has played two games that I hosted and his activity was on par with his current activity in this game. Meaning he doesn't post a lot. In those two games he was Town so his actvity doesn't ping me as scum. However I wouldn't necessarily say that it makes him look Townie as I've never seen him playing as scum. Having said that some of his reads earlier (DP0 I think) were somewhat influenced by player's activity. I can't say I've seen anything for now that would make me lean him Town or scum so he's in the null for now for me.

As for LT's results I think we should disregard what he says. I'm pretty confident he's scum so any info gained from a scum player cannot be trusted because they may mislead Town. If he were to flip Town then we could revisit his results but until then I believe we should not put any weight on it. If someone else were to investigate Fuji and got a guilty result then we could certainly look that way.
Jowlenin info, litzergam !

Who would depwa pick as mak'd aey maka'd lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.