Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conan's glasses canonly have some form of magnifying lens-
Magnifying glasses were used also in d1#1 wu, Fuji at this point is confirmed Canon
The question is if he is god father or just ordinary scum

Conan's glasses canonly have some form of magnifying lens-
Magnifying glasses were used also in d1#1 wu, Fuji at this point is confirmed Canon
The question is if he is god father or just ordinary scum
So if you see first writeup. My other powers on that day used were kama and black hole. So what do you think black hole got me? Doesn't black hole suck things in. And then all of a sudden I have that ability you are so frantically screaming to the void he doesn't have. That same writeup a list of possible scum was mentioned. I merely picked one of the names listed and checked for myself.

Those who know Jigen knows what black receivers can do. The matter of chakra receivers gives me abilities. Jigen can shrink the black receivers yes? So if they are possible to absorb and track things if you are familiar with the abilities of the black receivers. They connect to your chakra network. The chakra network gives life to your abilities. I am the son of chakra. Let's use our brains here.

Fuji slot is scum. If ya don't wanna find out. I implore you to shoot the slot if you won't shoot me or lynch him. Either way my vessel keeps me alive. You are wasting your lynch. Of course Mafia would want you to waste it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
[Studying Session] has been activated
This is most likely from the Nakano Quintuplets.

Dark Sister was used later and I could see it being from the same role, albeit less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.