Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to get on the same page

1. you scum read fooj
Correct

2. you do not want fooj to win because u think its possible EVC is bad and fooj will get a buff
Idk what is this ESC being bad or not is coming from? you can't possible tell me with a straight face you read my posts and then say this in the same breath? I never once discussed about ESC being bad or not.

I suggest to let the townies player in that entry to win because their role is gonna be buffed and I prefer that potentially giving it to scum. But the main point of me pressuring is to gauge his intentions, because he started the narrative, everyone followed, I double checked his narrative after seeing him go on about how his entry makes most sense to win and using a narrative to validate his reasons.

1. what if EVC is good (or even if bad) but what if it really lets us keep the abilities? would u not want the night lynch? based on what charlie and me r saying in regards to abilities being nerfed does it not make sense to u that the winner probably gets to keep their abilities?
ESC discussion being good or bad never once popped up in our discussion. Also, no I don't think a night lynch when we are having no discussion is good. If anything it can easily backfire, but it's not the worst in the grand scheme of things.

2. do u think fooj just outs himself like this to push for his ability just to get the buff? if we dont get to keep our abilities then fooj isnt stupid to just out himself for it. is that what u think?
Fuji is a crafty guy, he was purposly going on about this entry and pushing people for it, painting it like it's the best thing ever and using a narrative that is not true to push for it. That struck me as malicious and that fuji has alternative agenda at play here which is why I pushed him about it after double checking rej posts.

like i lost track of what u r trying to do with fooj. just seem like u dont wanna buff him cuz u scum read him, regardless of how beneficial the night lynch may be (or the possibility that we will get the night lynch to begin with)

it just looks like fooj is pushing a possibility and u r pushing another. but u have not provided us with an alternative
No, you are not losing track on anything, you are purposly making up false argument and acting like you have no idea what went down when it's all layed down there. You going on about it and repeating yourself like this and dragging this more just makes you look worse in my eyes. You are not trying to solve or figure me out at all.

whats ur current position here. if not fooj who do u want to vote then? i dont recall u saying it yet. also whats ur current read of fooj? i need to know. at this point gna assume ur just phoning in that scum read
>Fuji behavior around mango slot was sus
>He couldn't defend his logic when I questioned him about it
>Pocketed me by the end of the discussion in D0 not good look
>Was one of the highest poster and no intention of solving (early D0)
>His vote on baki was weak and applied on multiple player. didn't like it.
>Way he handled the ESC situation which I explained already did not ping me well
>How he reacted after I pressured him was scummy
>Apollo subbed in and didn't do much, also michelle brought up some good points regarding fuji clearing baki and not cooperating with him.

I do have some information that I am keeping to myself that from first glance made fuji look better, but it can easily be done as scum,he has soo much scum points toward him that I do have him as scum lean. I want to see tentei flip to have better idea of fuji/appolo situation and wait before I give a concrete opinion, not because I am phoning on that scum read? like do you even hear yourself? I been nothing but straight forward with my opinion and thoughts this game, get outta here.

I have given this game too much attention it didn't deserve because of people who have ruined Mafia games for me two times now with out of game reasoning and the continued toxicity of this place and Mafia.

Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

@MUUGEN

What do you have to say about this? thoughts?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

doesnt this mean muugen is guilty or am i too dumb

why is this coming out now

Because it's likely not true. But come on let's lynch me. I want to see the flip so I can wrap this on up and be done with Mafia like I had said at the beginning of this weebs. Time for some less toxic activities for me going forward with people who actually are non-toxic.

Hmm what posts of his made you think he was trying to pocket you ?
no i ask before past game if he ever pocket me, as rule to play town together. he said he might with how last game went, town got destroyed.

i don't trust results at the moment, if town invest ignore the invest wave, which cause opposite results, so there that to,

Apollo

The Sol King
doesnt this mean muugen is guilty or am i too dumb

why is this coming out now
If Tentei is saying the truth about the invest and flips town, yes Muu is guilty.

This is coming out now because I didn't have time to play today until now. I just subbed for Fuji this phase.

ok but why would town have something like this??

also what's the point of using it without telling anyone unless you're scum??
What town role has teamwork between different townies ?

I'm sure you know Al.

Fuji used it and stayed silent about this in the thread. Ask him, I'm here in an attempt to catch a scum and survive a bit to estabilsh something important.

I need to get scum killed for my role to become useful, otherwise I am closer to being a vanilla than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.