• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

oh? sure mate, I still try to get a grab over... those 70 something pages I missed

and yeah, I agree with Ekko, why it comes out just now if it was not mentioned before?

Day 1 End - Lynch Scene

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The First Fallen Weeb!

The Weebs and their Heroes found someone who stood in their way. A slender figure but with an immense presence. Some blood has been shed and people are not done yet...while the waves are harassing this world with massive attacks...

A man comes and says "It is all fine! I am here!", his smile is bringing hope to the Weebs and once again they are prepared to fight the Waves!

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!
@Lord Tentei [???] has been lynched!

N1 has started! You have 24 hours to submit an action!
Stop posting in this thread! - Friendly Reminder:

Gambling is open this cycle! Do it all in your PM!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
A Clarification on cycle abilities:
Since I have got so many questions and weird action submissions from all over the place...
Many of you guys don't know how cycle abilities get resolved ethnically. This is how I resolve cycle abilities ALWAYS.
You can use the ability in any phase, for the duration of the phase, only once per cycle. You can't use an ability that you used during the day, also during the night. You have to make decisions where you want to use your ability and what advantage it can give you.
Also there are certain abilities that may last for the whole cycle, so the earlier you use them, the longer the effect will be up, until the end of the night of said cycle. If the ability says nothing, then it is a regular cycle ability. If you have questions direct them to @Ratchet because I can then focus on other stuff and keeping up the gameflow. Thanks for hearing me out!

N1 Funeral + Announcement

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Your Special Funeral!

He was a raw fighter, cold as the shining arctic ice.
Not the best in calculating his moves, but each moves in his life came with a "hoo-cha"!
Gone as a legend, beaten by fate, but still successful until his very last breath.
May he rest in peace - @Lord Tentei

@Lord Tentei [Jigen] has been buried.

"I will drain the chakra of every last human on this planet!"
You are Jigen/Isshiki Ōtsutsuki! (Serial)
(Series: Boruto)
Arsenal:
[Cloak] -
The cloak makes you undetectable for this phase. You can also use it on another target. [10-shots]
[Black Hole] -
Negate the next Arsenal ability this phase and create a copy of it for your Arsenal. [10-shots]

Kit:
[Black Chakra Rods] -
Jigen has shrunk Black Chakra Rods to a microscopic size and wants to plant them into his prey, in order to expand them inside their bodies and make them explode, before they realize the cause.
Each cycle Jigen may mark a target with rods. After using this ability 3 times, Jigen will automatically expand current rods, and kill the marked targets with a regular kill.
Killed targets will have their Arsenal abilities tossed and Jigen will take a shot for himself. [9-shots]

Passives:
[Vessel] -
Jigen is the current vessel of Isshiki Ōtsutsuki and Isshiki is about to receive a new vessel. If Jigen ever gets eliminated he will turn into a tree stump and merge his role into a target of his choice, tossing their Arsenal abilities. The new role will be converted to have Jigen's original alignment. [1-shot]
[Modified Body] -
Jigen's body is scientifically modified, making him immune to preventative, manipulative and creative abilities, aslong he hasn't changed his vessel.

Actives:
[Chakra Absorption] -
Jigen is capable of absorbing Chakra within a wide area. Each cycle Jigen may take a tossed Arsenal ability.
He can also use this ability to roleblock a target of his choice.
[Kama] - Jigen may activate his Kama mark, neutralizing every regular ability that hits him and remanifest it to a desired location. Redirect all regular abilities hitting you this phase, towards a target of your choice. [1 cycle cooldown]
-----[Kama] -
While on cooldown, change your Kama mark to manifest you an item. Pick two tossed abilities and take them. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Celestial Prison] -
Jigen has the ability to create a Celestial Prison and seal people inside of it. Jigen may superkill a target at night and seal them away. If Jigen/Isshiki Ōtsutsuki is eliminated, then the targets, which he killed with this ability will be revived. [3-shots]

Wincon - Kill All.

Announcement:
Actions locked accordingly. Had a very busy day, so I will delay the day start by like 3~ hours. Alot of write ups will be incomming meanwhile, for the Waves, for the Powergames, etc. I will still allow signing up for gambles tho.

Last edited:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vote for Your President now! +C1 Results

[Presidental Campaign] has been activated!

A message from Joe Biden:
My Compatriots! I'm Joe Biden and I'll be running for Weeb's President in this DP! You may all be wondering "Why should I vote for this person?"

This is an imperative time for Weebs to find new lands and prosper now more than ever and it is in this time of many hardships yet many opportunities that we need to unite under the leadership of one person. Yes! You heard it right my fellow Weebs! if you nominate me for President I promise to purge all scum from the Weeb's lands.

I'll also do my upmost to protect everyone from the horrors that come from the Waves! A vote for me is a vote for the future! A vote for your future and the future of your children! This isn't the time to doubt but a time to use our collective strenght that'll bring us the Glory of Victory! It is now or never! Don't doubt yourselves, have confidence that we'll overcome all obstacles together as one

Make Weebs Great Again!

As advance payment for voting me for President I'll give you information. Last DP I instructed the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) to check how many guilty players were in a wagon. I targeted Bakidou wagon on DP0.

Between X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen there's one guilty player

To add to this, as I targeted a Day Phase 0 wagon, my ability bypassed any framing or forgery done in later Day Phases.
Players are asked to silently vote for their prefered choice as president! Vote in your role DM between:

Joe Biden:

Janemba:

The president will receive benefits. You have time until the cycle ends.

During Cycle 1: Chika Fujiwara has won the presidental election! Congrats!

C2 Presidental Campaign + Announcement!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vote for Your President now! +C1 Results

[Presidental Campaign] has been activated!

A message from Joe Biden:

Players are asked to silently vote for their prefered choice as president! Vote in your role DM between:

Joe Biden:

Janemba:

The president will receive benefits. You have time until the cycle ends.

During Cycle 1: Chika Fujiwara has won the presidental election! Congrats!
Announcement:
Aye guys, I am honestly a bit overwhelmed, working on multiple fronts in rl and here. I didn't manage to proper prewrite some stuff and make notes for the economy. Making the rankings and distributing rewards is still something I have to do. So I will delay the day start until tomorrow. I am almost done with everything, all results from abilities are proccessed. But I still have so much to do and I almost have go to bed now.
Edit: Once everything has been set up, the game will be fluidly running!

Status
Not open for further replies.