Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Zoro face off against S-Bear and S-Hawk. Luffy charges forward with a powerful punch, but S-Bear blocks it with his massive arms. Zoro follows up with a flurry of sword strikes, but S-Hawk dodges them all with incredible speed. The two then launch a combined attack, sending both Luffy and Zoro flying back.

Meanwhile, Kaku and Lucci beg to be freed from their bonds. They plead for mercy, but Luffy and Zoro ignore them. Luffy and Zoro regroup and prepare for another attack. Luffy unleashes a powerful Gum Gum Jet Pistol at S-Bear while Zoro goes after S-Hawk with his swords. The two Seraphim are overwhelmed by the combined onslaught and are eventually defeated. With their enemies defeated, Kaku and Lucci are finally freed from their bonds.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Again, can be completely new lol. Cant see Blueno betraying Lucci. I guess Shiryu could work but Oda would have to explain Shiryu as being smart enough to override control from Vegapunk.
Like I'm saying that's where Devon comes in
The lady that can copy people
She has not been seen either during Law vs Blackbeard
Alongside Shiryu

Luffy and Zoro face off against S-Bear and S-Hawk. Luffy charges forward with a powerful punch, but S-Bear blocks it with his massive arms. Zoro follows up with a flurry of sword strikes, but S-Hawk dodges them all with incredible speed. The two then launch a combined attack, sending both Luffy and Zoro flying back.

Meanwhile, Kaku and Lucci beg to be freed from their bonds. They plead for mercy, but Luffy and Zoro ignore them. Luffy and Zoro regroup and prepare for another attack. Luffy unleashes a powerful Gum Gum Jet Pistol at S-Bear while Zoro goes after S-Hawk with his swords. The two Seraphim are overwhelmed by the combined onslaught and are eventually defeated. With their enemies defeated, Kaku and Lucci are finally freed from their bonds.
Good that you are not oda

meaning oda believes kizaru will need help:ronalugh:
Well yeah? This is supposedly an escape arc, so all odds should be against the straw hats and Vegapunk. Meme couldn't prevent a much weaker Luffy with the weaker half of the crew and germa 66 from escaping from her own headquarters
I always argued in favor of seraphims switching side, and I don't see it as Kizaru downplay.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
OR the more interesting option.

Devon using her ability to impersonate one of the Vegaclones or Vegapunk himself and order the Seraphims.
:pepebusi:
Tbh, if not navy or someone of VP clone then only BB pirates fit.

Devon or shiryu or both lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tbh, if not navy or someone of VP clone then only BB pirates fit.

Devon or shiryu or both lol
They already invaded WCI and took Pudding.
BB knows about the Seraphims, maybe he wanted to take them and Vegapunk to himself and sent some agents to Egghead.
Think about the G-14 and BB vs Law plots that are just...there.
What would happen if, suddenly, BB kidnaps Vegapunk as well?
Then everyone's focus is shifted towards Beehive.
Connecting all the current plots we have now.

It's happening.
buckle up.
:pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.