Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that the alliance will be caught, and Kaido will play a game with the straw hats and it will be streamed via den den moshi to the whole world as the big event of the alliance and the contenders will be;

Luffy vs Yamato
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Usopp vs Jack (lol)
Jinbei vs X-Drake
Brook vs Apoo
Robin vs Who's who
Franky vs Sasaki
Nami vs Black Maria
Carrot and Chopper vs Ulti and Page One

The battlefield will be all over Onigashima and after the straw hats win the true will start where Nekomamushi's team arrive, the 9 scabbards will fight the numbers, Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law and Killer will fight Kaido, hyogoro, the minks and samurai will fight the headliners. Sanji and the others will stall big mom pirates

I'm personally questioning whether or not Yamato is truly bad or not (but we'll see). I'm also wondering if an Ace exists in their ranks and that is in fact who Luffy fights (unless Yamato is the Ace somehow). Being the Ace, I can see this person being the strongest and simultaneously the weakest "ranked" member in Kaido's group due to anger or some other weird powerset, similar to how the Ace value acts in different card games.

ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS
It has to do with his son, it says it on the next page. Extremely likely that in order for their alliance to occur, Yamato needs to marry a BM child (possibly Smoothie or someone younger). I am now assuming at this point that Yamato is not a "kid" but in the least in his late teens/early 20's for this to happen.

Whatever the shocking news is, its about his son.

It has to do with his son, it says it on the next page. Extremely likely that in order for their alliance to occur, Yamato needs to marry a BM child (possibly Smoothie or someone younger). I am now assuming at this point that Yamato is not a "kid" but in the least in his late teens/early 20's for this to happen.

Whatever the shocking news is, its about his son.
I know
it's just what I WANT .... not what it have to happen

I like to think that Yamato is a foil to Momonosuke, with both of them being kids and considered by many to be unworthy heirs of their fathers but in different ways. Momo because he isn't prodigy like Oden was while Yamato may be as strong as his father was as a child and so very promising but without his father's cruelty, ambition and martial mind.

That would make it even more interesting if they become friends.

I like to think that Yamato is a foil to Momonosuke, with both of them being kids and considered by many to be unworthy heirs of their fathers but in different ways. Momo because he isn't prodigy like Oden was while Yamato may be as strong as his father was as a child and so very promising but without his father's cruelty, ambition and martial mind.

That would make it even more interesting if they become friends.
Momo is still only of the main focuses in this arc so I woudn't be surprised of such a scenario ~

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That would be dope. If they were all captains you think Pg1 and Ulti were co captains or Ulti ran the ship? Separate crews?
I believe they could be CO and Cap as you said. But I'm concerned about who was the Cap and who was the CO. People might assume that Ulti was captain but I would say that it was Page One because he seems to be more cold-headed than Ulti.

The problem will start if Page One calls her sister on a respected basis, not family relation then they would be former Captains of separate crews.

Status
Not open for further replies.