Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A ZKKer could never trigger me
You really believed in that theory….like LEGITIMATELY, you have a BRAIN but STILL believed in that….YOU CHOSE TO WILLINGLY!!!

Yeah……someone like you only recieves pity from me. It’s impossible for me to even be serious w/ you

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don’t understand where the Caribou/BB connection comes from. From what i saw they were even working under the fake straw hats, i think that was a ploy to kill Luffy. So unless that was a direct order from BB (who sent Jesus to do the same thing in dressrosa+flame-flame fruit?) when else would they have met? Because he was on kaido’s winter island before being captured and ending up in wano. He was a captain when we were introduced to him along with his brother so i doubt they’re working w/ black beard to that capacity
During the time skip since that's when the 10 captains were born
:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Probably kidnapped Vegapunk thats why shaka was unable to find him.

It makes sense he attacked Pythagoras he was near to them. He is still actively working for someone so i guess kidnapping punk was handy.
He was with zoro when stella was chatting with luffy.

Doubt he moved so quickly and without getting detected on monitors to catch stella of all people

Don't know. I was making an hypothesis for the future.

A bit suspect that we have 2 Seraboys with 2 CoC boys around.

Maybe Zoro clashes again with S-Hawk and shooks him with CoC and that deletes S-Hawk last command stopping him. :quest:

Just speculations.
So just another convenient Bullshit... Fuck this arc :mihugh:
Fuck this author man.... He is worse than his editors for hyping shit... What did he say.... Real one piece starts after wano.... Never knew this is what he thought of :ronalugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.