Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, i think luffy ate the vegapunk age gems and that’s why nobody can find him. He’s stuck as a kid 😂😂
Or i don’t know if Luffy ate the gems. But he might’ve absorbed them when he ran around looking for vega punk. Idk, all i know is Luffy is hanging his tongue out and has the VP eyelashes in one panel 👀👀

Only in 3 Piece is queen touching, hurting and competing with King in any form of physical activity that doesn't involve sucking dick. :kobeha:
ONly in your fnaboy vision it would not happen you mean ? King and queen were shwon as equal the whole arc.
The difference ins trenght in jack and queen is way highter then Queen and king .
I know you gys are still crying that oda gave king a bounty so close to Queen when you guys were teorising about it being in the 2 B lmao .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The youngest of the elders on the island. I think he came undercover as a regular agent. I don't think there's a traitor among vegapunks, after all they have the same brain.
They share the same brain but they have to sync with Punk Records for them to share knowledge and experiences, so it's possible one of them is keeping some form of data from syncing to avoid getting caught. They can be programmed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.