Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely can’t read and is definitely a real weirdo for celebrating a 46 year old man making an 8 year old seraphim little girl blush then uses it as a Sanji bashing argument even when it has 0% to do with Sanji
A weirdo and a hypocrite, I never took anything he says seriously especially since he sometimes likes to make troll topics bashing Sanji.

He's just a loser and nothing more.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We all knew Lucci would side with luffy

Blueno
Croc

And now lucci

Old opponents won't be getting stronger at the pace of SHs so them returning back means they will eventually side with SHs.

Doffy is next 🤭

Probably kidnapped Vegapunk thats why shaka was unable to find him because of his devil fruit powers .

It makes sense he attacked Pythagoras he was near to them. He is still actively working for someone so i guess kidnapping punk was handy.
Luffy zoro and sanji could all sense him at the end of the FMI arc and i don’t think this lab is as big as the palace. So I’m not sure if he’s plausible or not. But blueno with the door-door fruit and an authority chip 👌

We all knew Lucci would side with luffy

Blueno
Croc

And now lucci

Old opponents won't be getting stronger at the pace of SHs so them returning back means they will eventually side with SHs.

Doffy is next 🤭
I don’t see Luffy/lucci working at all. Even more so with doffy. Katakuri maybe but even that’s iffy

They were on sunny

And, vp vanished when he was with luffy. No way caribou can pull something like that.

It has to be someone insider or third party like bb who is pulling strings
Then its one of Vegapunk clone.

I saw blueno theories its acceptable theory as well.

Cp0 intention is to eliminate all the clone yet to make sense why the rouge clone is stopping Vegapunk from leaving.

I agree caribou is not really competant but he can still disguise really well. Not sure what are his end goals in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.