Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen more then likely know king weakness .
Not only that but nothing showed us that King flame will protect him fromt ehmove that destroyed all of sanji bones .
Until now inside damage and pressure attacks counter strong durability in one piece .
Even if Queen did know and let's say that attack could work King still lacks weaknesses, it's just that his super defence can be exploited in a dual exchange if you can force it.

But King is still a combat genius compared to Queen, better with the sword, able to attack from close or long range, can burn him to a crisp, has flight and is extremely fast against an extremely slow character. I don't think King would even need a speed boost against Queen, he is fast even without the boost so his defence should be on all the time.

It's like Mr1 against Mr2 - Bentham can't do shit if he can't dent or destroy the metal which he obviously couldn't.

I'll quote myself this time around. My CoO worked perfectly.

Chapter 1073 spoilers thread
With Stussys betrayal Lucci and Kaku have lost once again. The last time they had to flee CP9. Who's Who was sent to Impel Down after losing. Is Oda setting up new Grand Fleet members? Surely Lucci and Kaku will be killed this time for repeated failure so to save themselves they would have no choice but to bow to Luffy?
Chapter 1074 spoilers thread
Luffy and Zoro as a duo indicates a clash against Saturn and Kizaru. Lucci and Kaku are also conveniently there. Will they turn on the WG when they realize Saturn deems them expendable and indirectly orders their death through destruction of Egg Head?

Status
Not open for further replies.