Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum was built on trolling and agendas lmao, you'll get used to it.
Oh I know how it goes here, I just felt like ranting a little lol
Post automatically merged:

Are there any better forums?
I'm open for a migration
I know Reddit gets made fun of here, but at least they don't constantly troll or push agendas 24/7 like Worstgen does

Discord can be pretty fun too

I think you are right....:shocking:
Nami is looking for flower made of gems..
Maybe there is connection

@OnePiss thoughts...
Right, look up the panel of Luffy tired. He has VP eyelashes. Besides when have we ever seen Luffy this tired just from running. What if he has all this added age now? Honestly if Luffy is running full speed his dumbass is still gonna grab the shiny shit 😂😂

It's a no diff. Exactly what is Queen supposed to do to someone he can't injure? It's like Zoro vs Enel or Luffy vs Crocodile 1.
Queen more then likely know king weakness .
Not only that but nothing showed us that King flame will protect him fromt ehmove that destroyed all of sanji bones .
Until now inside damage and pressure attacks counter strong durability in one piece .

Right, look up the panel of Luffy tired. He has VP eyelashes. Besides when have we ever seen Luffy this tired just from running. What if he has all this added age now? Honestly if Luffy is running full speed his dumbass is still gonna grab the shiny shit 😂😂
Don't you think Luffy would look old if he had Vegapunk's years?

Thank Goda, Sanji isn't acting weird regarding S-Snake. Hopefully when they interact, it's just how Sanji treats kids in the series and not reminiscent of that one film.

Sanji, Jimbei and Stussy make for a pretty formidable team. Hopefully they encounter S-Shark, some other Pacifistas and perhaps other Seraphim if there really are any more. Seems like a decent time to show two of Luffy's strongest Commanders showing off, plus Stussy, one of CP0's strongest and clone.

Luffy, Zoro, Lucci and Kaku against S-Hawk, S-Bear and Kizaru and Saturn when they arrive could be cool. I like Lucci so I'm glad he's doing more buy just seeing him assisting the crew for the sake of self-preservation makes sense, it's just not that crazy.

As long as Usopp doesn't go with Nami and Brook, I'll be happy. Had enough of the Nami & Usopp duo after Onigashima; it was either them running around or Usopp being completely overshadowed by Nami in key moments. Let them shine on their own, although I doubt Oda will give anything meaningful to Usopp since that's just how it seems to go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.