Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Queen did know and let's say that attack could work King still lacks weaknesses, it's just that his super defence can be exploited in a dual exchange if you can force it.

But King is still a combat genius compared to Queen, better with the sword, able to attack from close or long range, can burn him to a crisp, has flight and is extremely fast against an extremely slow character. I don't think King would even need a speed boost against Queen, he is fast even without the boost so his defence should be on all the time.

It's like Mr1 against Mr2 - Bentham can't do shit if he can't dent or destroy the metal which he obviously couldn't.
Queen when fighting seriously is not slow when using niji ability,
Queen can attack at long and close range too . Well lets king eat a laser and elt'S see lasers are OP in one piece this is why queen never landed 1 on sanji . King is fast but at a cost.
For that I dont think so when Queen go invisible and use niji ability King will need that speed boost.
The truth is Queen got all the ability to win but he is dumb But if we look at their stats they match a lot .
They are both extremely strong physically hard to tell who physically stronger.
King is faster
They have the same level of durability because king is more resistant in fire form but less in speed form .
Queen have better endurance feats.
Queen is smarter but king have better battle IQ even tought he did made a huge mistake vs zoro .
Their Haki seem pretty close .
They both have 1 move with the possibility of one shot .
Queen have more hax .
King ultimate attack is the strongest attack of the 2 .
SO this si how I think this fight would play out .
King and queen will clash and match each others .
Queen will get more serious first Will begin using the germa 66 ability and give hell to king .
King will go speed form after his mask is messed up . King wil have the upper hand but then Queen will go invisible And land brachio snake
on King breaking all his bones . But King will still be UP and use his ultimate and beat queen .
King won but with all his bones broken and pass out shortly after.
Quene is dead except if king decide to let him live and extinguish the dragon .

Funny that the gap in bounties between sanji and jinbei is the same as king and queen :kuzanshut:
Jinbe and King are built similarly
- Jinbe World Strongest Fishman, King World Strongest Lunarian
- Jinbe the Master of Water, King the Master of Wildfire
- Jinbe is well liked by Robin, King is well liked by Big Mom
- Jinbe accompanied Luffy to Marineford, King accompanied Kaido to Marineford

While both Queen and Sanji are just straight losers with insecure personalities. Queen is envious of Vegapunk while Sanji is envious of the number 3.

We need a @Shiroyru thread about Lanji and Jinbei vs the BBP, Admirals and the Gorosei, who will fight the strongest of each group?
sanji obviously look at wano dude .
Jinbei admiral match up will be a va.
ANd sanji BB match up will probably be aokiji even tought Aokiji will probably not get defeated and wil jsut leave after sanji showed a nice performance . WHen Jinbei humm not sure

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
sanji obviously look at wano dude .
Jinbei admiral match up will be a va.
ANd sanji BB match up will probably be aokiji even tought Aokiji will probably not get defeated and wil jsut leave after sanji showed a nice performance . WHen Jinbei humm not sure
Sanji won't fight kuzan..

No one in SH will

Laffitte or pizzaro makes more sense
Post automatically merged:

I like the "admin" part.
:pepebusi:
That was a mistake. 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.