Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're reading One Piece, Garp ain't dying. He's the MC's grandpa.

Pirate Island ain't ready
He's old as fuck, way past his prime. He also happens to be the perfect character to kill for both cobys development and to hype blackbeard as well as light the match for luffy to finally take action against blackbeard.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Garp most certainly can't kick Sengoku's ass tho. In fact, looks like the opossite is more accurate
they have the same portrayal, even jumped shiki together, you guys like to make fun of us saying zoro has similar portrayal to sanji when he fights a stronger enemy every arc and has portrayal with luffy all the time but garp who fights shiki together with sengoku and has portrayal against roger is somehow inferior to sengoku?
That makes no sense but ok

i had no idea Garp was this downplayed especially among the marine fandom, he seems like one of the most wankable characters to me
Only shows you we Marine bros aren't mindlessly wanking someone for agendas. Garp is like Goofy saved by the Plot because he's Goofy's dad's dad and a G. Oda will always wank him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That was WAkainu's handy work, only he can kill Luffy's family.

Maybe BB can kill Shanks to compensate, but Garp ain't dying :goyea:
Akainu and whole MF war happened because BB defeated ace and instead of killing him gifts him to Wg

Garp ain't denying as long as he keeps his distance from BB

Because let's be real - BB kidnapping Coby and then garp Saving him makes whole plot redundant.

they have the same portrayal, even jumped shiki together, you guys like to make fun of us saying zoro has similar portrayal to sanji when he fights a stronger enemy every arc and has portrayal with luffy all the time but garp who fights shiki together with sengoku and has portrayal against roger is somehow inferior to sengoku?
That makes no sense but ok
Garp and Sengoku actually have real solid portrayal as equals tho unlike Zoro and Sanji for which it is most trolling.

For the record i believe Prime Garp is winning against Prime Sengoku but in old age Sengoku may very well be stronger. He's a Zoan

Akainu and whole MF war happened because BB defeated ace and instead of killing him gifts him to Wg

Because let's be real - BB kidnapping Coby and then garp Saving him makes whole plot redundant.
Garp is BB natural enemy because he has no devil fruit :optimistic:

Apollo

The Sol King

I admire your optimism, but we know how Oda rolls by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.