Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum Garp gets underestimated. His portrayal in the story requires for him to be more than just another top tier, who throws around CoC infused fists.
Oda can give him ID haki blasts, he can give him a life return Muten Roshi like steroid form with full body CoA, he can make him have a speedblitz movement speed move, especially when he likely was the physically strongest pure human in his prime.
Garp will also have named moves and attacks with a certain hierarchy attached to it. And a physical decline happened, but Garp is still that guy that in RL terms runs the 100m in 10,x seconds, that can still do 10 muscle ups and bench 320pounds as a set.
He's still holding one of the best physical feats in this manga. Declining from the top =/= being relatively weak. He prolly was just op in his prime.

I think Oda will make him very similar to hybrid Kaido: Extremely fast, physically powerful and access to a more powerful buff form, obv w/o the requirement of getting drunk.

He's not just going to be DF less 1026 Luffy, that's for sure. He will also have some kind of gimmick, that makes him special. Imo he's the top tier's answer to Vergo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He will probably but it doesn't mean he ain't losing against garou, whitebeard said it, he is not him:endthis:
Defies shonen logic

Garp beating BB will kill all the hype for BB as an antagonist for pk level fight.

Oda never made an antagonist lose before their fight. He won't do this again.

But I guess no harm in day dreaming lol

Defies shonen logic

Garp beating BB will kill all the hype for BB as an antagonist for pk level fight.

Oda never made an antagonist lose before their fight. He won't do this again.

But I guess no harm in day dreaming lol
There is literally his archnemesis shanks what are you talking about:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.