Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lying is not the way to go Redon, you should do better, he literally asked WB to spare his life, it's the textbook definition of being defeated. Magellan faced him I don't know how you understand he got sneaked:endthis:
That's BB way to make their opponent get casual - WB still lost and BB still got what he wanted - Gura that's a massive win

Second, Magellan did take BB in surprise attack. And, later same BB packed him

And, you are comparing pre TS BB with present BB when we almost knocking at laugh tale and still believes Garp can defeat a major antagonist just before his arc lol

That's BB way to make their opponent get casual - WB still lost and BB still got what he wanted - Gura that's a massive win

Second, Magellan did take BB in surprise attack. And, later same BB packed him

And, you are comparing pre TS BB with present BB when we almost knocking at laugh tale and still believes Garp can defeat a major antagonist just before his arc lol
I don't care about your headcanon, I am looking at what's inside the manga, he lost against whitebeard and Magellan:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't care about your headcanon, I am looking at what's inside the manga, he lost against whitebeard and Magellan:endthis:
I don't care about your optimism, I am looking at shonen logic inside manga, Garp is losing to BB if he dares to fight BB

:kuzanshut:

Why is Sanji Jinbei Stussy in one group, instead of protecting the weak SHs? They might be on way to fighting someone far strong...

From Seraphim only S-hawk is that strong but he's not their matchup guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.