Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elder Lee Hung

Should we wank Kuzan's current captain and fellow Logia enjoyer Admiral Teach, or an old schizo traitor who can't help the Admiral agenda at all?
First of all I don't care about lee's opinion since this guy is a burden currently, second yes garp beating Blackbeard is a W since he is hardly top 5 in the current marine. I will gas Blackbeard and garp not just by agenda but because I like them:endthis:

H

Herrera95

Why is Sanji Jinbei Stussy in one group, instead of protecting the weak SHs? They might be on way to fighting someone far strong...

From Seraphim only S-hawk is that strong but he's not their matchup guy.
Yeah Oda doesn't think on those things or he just play dumb to have his plot going on.
Post automatically merged:

Tutututu
Baby Shark
Tutututu

I don't care about others. I care about Nami's fans, who disappointed me. They would rather Nami be the best friend of Zoro (as a character he was always MUCH worse than Usopp) than Usopp. They absolutely do not appreciate his attitude towards her, they do not understand the very essence of his character. Its inevitable until he fulfills his dream. Because from the very beginning he is more afraid than others. And how can he get bored if he is literally not in the plot?
Like 5% of Nami fans or maybe 1% hate Usopp.
Like they are the first on to defend him .....
Brook and Nami team up is better tho ...
I had enough of Usopp and Nami in wano..
Also we are too waiting for him too shine in Elbaf
Hope Oda gave him something

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anime watchers smh

Magellan - you must be Bb

BB - yes I am

Magellan - immediately attacks BB thus taking BB in surprise

A fact which is further cemented from the next panel when Magellan says - I have no time Askin why you are here "

And, then BB packs him

:pepebuggy:

H

Herrera95

Blackbeard didn't conclusively lose to Whitebeard, but he and his crew absolutely did lose to Magellan lol
That's true but everybody knows that Whitebeard just let him go. At least anime made that scene more plausible one of the very few adds that anime get correct.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Anime watchers smh

BB - yes I am

A fact which is further cemented from the next panel when Magellan says - I have no time Askin why you are here "

And, then BB packs him

it ain't a sneak if you talking face to face from a distance mate
Post automatically merged:

So the headcanon seraphim boa attacking the group of sanji is dead? Nothing impressive since zorostans are used to be brained by leakers :kobeha::kobeha:
someone is feeling insecure :arnoling:

H

Herrera95

Like 5% of Nami fans or maybe 1% hate Usopp.
Like they are the first on to defend him .....
Brook and Nami team up is better tho ...
I had enough of Usopp and Nami in wano..
Also we are too waiting for him too shine in Elbaf
Hope Oda gave him something
I think would make more sense to have Robin and Nami with Jinbei. Nami just to be protected and Robin has a good chemistry with him. While Usopp and Stussy with Sanji since Sanji wanted so much to be with her and Usopp knows Sanji will protect him too. Then Franky Chopper and Brook are good to be on their own and I think they don't interact much with the other.

Anime watchers smh

BB - yes I am

And, then BB packs him

So kaido sneaked Luffy during their first encounter in wano? This is literally the textbook definition of a blitz:saden:

I think would make more sense to have Robin and Nami with Jinbei. Nami just to be protected and Robin has a good chemistry with him. While Usopp and Stussy with Sanji since Sanji wanted so much to be with her and Usopp knows Sanji will protect him too. Then Franky Chopper and Brook are good to be on their own and I think they don't interact much with the other.
Nami has good dynamic Jinbei and Robin already.
I want to see her with Brook or maybe Franky...

Status
Not open for further replies.