[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Setup looks fine to me just a bit difficult in understanding abilities

Based on what I read on wiki and Drago write up....

In the beginning,We will be having a king who could belong to BLue Dragon or unseen/cult.

So we have a king, majority blue dragons, either unseen or cult (we need to identify this)and few neutrals.

The biggest problem I realized while going through the wiki is "blue dragons can be converted "

Setup looks fine to me just a bit difficult in understanding abilities

Based on what I read on wiki and Drago write up....

In the beginning,We will be having a king who could belong to BLue Dragon or unseen/cult.

So we have a king, majority blue dragons, either unseen or cult (we need to identify this)and few neutrals.

The biggest problem I realized while going through the wiki is "blue dragons can be converted "
yeah, so I read. Cult can convert BD and Unseen can too I think.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yeah, so I read. Cult can convert BD and Unseen can too I think.
I think so. I have yet to read individual abilities.

So that means this game will differ from the traditional mafia in the way that we can’t use a previous day’s actions and gameplay to read people as town

And essentially townclearing someone isn’t a thing anymore.
Yes exactly....

Previous day meta and Town read can't be used next day because players can be converted. This means we have to sus everyone everyday

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, change in plans for me. I'm gonna be gone for the next few hours. Could be the rest of the day (actual day—not day phase). So before I'm gone, I just wanna make myself known...

We should not be fucking following these sword sympathizing fools here. @Kiwipom is nothing but a god damn blight upon our community. Even someone as scummy as myself, a die hard Sanji lover who knows only the passion of the kitchen and the FIRES of my contempt for all things authority and Zoro related, can see that she will lead us into naught but disarray! WE MUST UNIONIZE AND PUT AN END TO THIS ILL BEGOTTEN MONARCHY! WE MUST MARCH FORWARD, GOD DAMN IT. FOR A BETTER NATION. FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!

Huh?

Why you asked flower not to die on first night?

The wiki clearly says that in this game everyone has to be sussed because players can be converted to evil side so why you asked flower not to die on first night as if you know her role for sure?
It's a joke.

Alright, change in plans for me. I'm gonna be gone for the next few hours. Could be the rest of the day (actual day—not day phase). So before I'm gone, I just wanna make myself known...

We should not be fucking following these sword sympathizing fools here. @Kiwipom is nothing but a god damn blight upon our community. Even someone as scummy as myself, a die hard Sanji lover who knows only the passion of the kitchen and the FIRES of my contempt for all things authority and Zoro related, can see that she will lead us into naught but disarray! WE MUST UNIONIZE AND PUT AN END TO THIS ILL BEGOTTEN MONARCHY! WE MUST MARCH FORWARD, GOD DAMN IT. FOR A BETTER NATION. FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!

It's a joke.
What the hell TAC?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I saw there are 2 investigative role who can identify scums from Blue Dragon.

Sherif can identify Unseen.
Paladin can identify Cult.

So there might be 2 mafia factions.
Drago explicitly mentioned there can only be either Cult or Unseen so that's not possible basically. So the invest roles we have will strictly depend on what's the scum faction basically.

N

NeutralWatcher

Drago explicitly mentioned there can only be either Cult or Unseen so that's not possible basically. So the invest roles we have will strictly depend on what's the scum faction basically.
no there can't be. It says Unseen and Cult doesn't exist in the same game. There can only be Neutral, Unseen/Cult and the Blue Dragons.
So there can be only Paladin or Sheriff.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

It's a joke.
:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke: So much disrespect to the King.

you're not allowed to edit posts

so @Kiwipom are you good or bad"??
I’m Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.