Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I watched a react of a guy watching some redpill coach talk about a time when he got mad because a woman wanted to buy him a beer while he was already drinking whisky. Then talked about how he didn't like when the woman approached him because it was his job and he didnt like feeling like her "prey" or something.

"dude, she just wanted to buy you a beer. why are you so freaking mad about it?"
LMAO.

It's glorious.
:milaugh:
Hmm, so he didn’t enjoy being interrupted by a stranger who tried to ply him with alcohol and felt creeped out by the gesture regardless of intent…there’s a lesson in here somewhere, but I can’t quite figure it out unless I turn to some pizza faced mouth breather in full Matrix regalia for an explanation :choppawhat:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I'm still waiting for Zoro's sense of direction to be life threatening. Sanji almost died of a bloody nose, Luffy nearly died from fish skin for food. Zoro's turn to nearly be killed from his gag.
And why aren't you outraged by Sanji almost dying due to pervertism?

And Zoro's direction gag doesn’t bother me. But if Oda did this kind of pervertism gag with Zoro, I would be furious.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And why aren't you outraged by Sanji almost dying due to pervertism?

And Zoro's direction gag doesn’t bother me. But if Oda did this kind of pervertism gag with Zoro, I would be furious.
she literally said she was ok with sanji being attracted to s-snake earlier in this thread, she doesn't care no matter what happens lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hmm, so he didn’t enjoy being interrupted by a stranger who tried to ply him with alcohol and felt creeped out by the gesture regardless of intent…there’s a lesson in here somewhere, but I can’t quite figure it out unless I turn to some pizza faced mouth breather in full Matrix regalia for an explanation :choppawhat:
There was a commotion here in Brazil a few years ago due to some american redpill coach trying to come here and give some lecture about "how to pick up women".
With AMAZING AND FUN lessons like:
- going over the woman in a bar or club and literally grabbing her head and pushing it towards your dick with no ceremony.

Protests happened and his visa was denied.

MASSIVE STRATEGY MAN

I watched a react of a guy watching some redpill coach talk about a time when he got mad because a woman wanted to buy him a beer while he was already drinking whisky. Then talked about how he didn't like when the woman approached him because it was his job and he didnt like feeling like her "prey" or something.

"dude, she just wanted to buy you a beer. why are you so freaking mad about it?"
LMAO.

It's glorious.
:milaugh:
Damn he had such an easy way to get to her but his dumb baboon ass said no because he wanted to be edgy
:kobeha: :jay-he:

There was a commotion here in Brazil a few years ago due to some american redpill coach trying to come here and give some lecture about "how to pick up women".
With AMAZING AND FUN lessons like:
- going over the woman in a bar or club and literally grabbing her head and pushing it towards your dick with no ceremony.

Protests happened and his visa was denied.

MASSIVE STRATEGY MAN
That's probably a good method to end up getting a boyfriend in prison though.

:smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.