Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running around having to find a donor and open into talks of Fishman and human prejudice wasn't a main plot point?
Yes it was, but Sanji just got blood from Okamas, and still ended up in a comic relief way

We got what Oda was trying to imply, but if you remove that it makes no difference, thats my point.

There are far better examples of what Oda was trying to say, in the same arc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sanji who doesn't have COC wants to be Stussy's dog, Admirals who don't have COC are government dogs, Luffy and Zoro with COC = Don't want to be anyone's dog.

One more proof that admirals don't have COC.
Admirals are even worse because they are this guy's dogs:

Sanji wants to be this woman's dog here:

Kaidou on the other hand and the strongest ever even as a kid:

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Yes it was, but Sanji just got blood from Okamas, and still ended up in a comic relief way

We got what Oda was trying to imply, but if you remove that it makes no difference, thats my point.

There are far better examples of what Oda was trying to say, in the same arc.
Yes but gags are funny because they're just humor and isolated, don't affect the overall story.

The bloody nose had him nearly die and them have to find a donor that opened up the main plot direction. It didn't stay isolated and waved off. It affected the story to make them have to split up, have arguments, learn things, and save him. If he didn't have one, they wouldn't have learned of the law, met certain characters, or had to make choices. That's when it stopped just being a gag.

So to make my brain accept that writing direction, I gave it medical explanation to explain how it was possible in the first place to be a big enough threat to affect plot.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There was a commotion here in Brazil a few years ago due to some american redpill coach trying to come here and give some lecture about "how to pick up women".
With AMAZING AND FUN lessons like:
- going over the woman in a bar or club and literally grabbing her head and pushing it towards your dick with no ceremony.

Protests happened and his visa was denied.

MASSIVE STRATEGY MAN
“WHY DON’T WOMEN WANNA FUCK ME?!” asks local cretin who turns to the slimy homunculi of YouTube and Reddit for romance advice :suresure:

Yes but gags are funny because they're just humor and isolated, don't affect the overall story.

The bloody nose had him nearly die and them have to find a donor that opened up the main plot direction. It didn't stay isolated and waved off. It affected the story to make them have to split up, have arguments, learn things, and save him. If he didn't have one, they wouldn't have learned of the law, met certain characters, or had to make choices. That's when it stopped just being a gag.

So to make my brain accept that writing direction, I gave it medical explanation to explain how it was possible in the first place to be a big enough threat to affect plot.
Your explanation has Sanji's durability at its core
I like that
Common Wanji W

Status
Not open for further replies.