• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I think the theory of Biden being the fake claim is a credible one. But I do agree it's better to just move on from now.

Gun to head. Who is scum between Apollo and Muugen?
I think it's very likely that both of them are scum, I am not liking how muugen is approaching this DP so far. If he is townie as he claims to be, then apollo would be his number 1 suspect, since apollo accused him of being guilty and I believe tentei claim of investigating fuji/appollo. He should be pushing hard on apollo calling him out on his BS but he ain't doing that and instead focusing on some irrelevant shit that has no bearing on today DP. When I questioned him about it, he dismissed it completely and I had him null before this entire incident with tentei and apollo.

As for apollo, I do agree with people saying he does feel genuine in, but let's be real here. Having an ability that SPECIFICALLY switches alignment with another player is a very VERY hard sell for a townie role. He also took his time to respond to tentei accusation, and refused to out muugen name when he approached this entire thing. When pressured to elaborate about it last DP, he explained that fuji switched alignment with Muugen and that if tentei did indeed investigate him then muugen is the guilty one here. I need to go back and grab fuji reads to see if he town read muugen here or not.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Gambit is another name to remember. Played sussy and has just dipped.
he’s skoom for sure.
oh boy, you gonna play this game by dismissing a discussion and resort to this weak sauce behavior?

What was addressed? you didn't address anything lmao.
you said I’m derailing from Apollo yet I had a vote placed on him and questioned him….

you’re trying to say that my opinion on biden and his results are invalid when I’m in the PoE. so you are inherently wrong here.

like I said you don’t fucking read so you’re an announce at this point if you’re going to try and push me without actually reading my post, typical scum move tbh

ekko tried doing the same thing d0.
I find it scummy that you are that concerned about biden identity, taking into account the current situation you are in with apollo. From a town POV it makes no sense at all, instead of defending your case and pushing apollo here you are concerned about who biden is off an assumption that you think he is scum? this play is big question mark.

Not sure why you think I am annoyed at this?
how is it scummy when I’m in bidens PoE for guilty, I’m trying to question the validity of said results and how they were gathered. If the role isnt scummy why haven’t they just came out and began pushing their own results here?

here you go again starting off with Wifom and saying I’m ignoring Apollo when I in fact questioned him and asked multiple people for their input in the entire sequence of events are you dumb, stupid or just scum here?

your shit push might work on other players but it won’t work on me.

come back when you actually read the thread and have something useful to add. the fact that you’re completely ignoring the validity of the results is sus in itself.
Not sure and it's honestly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things right now and not sure why some people are trying to deduct who is the player is a thing to begin with. I don't even think the role is scum tbh.
that’s the problem just cause you don’t think the role is scum doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion on the matter.

what makes you say it’s not scummy?

I think it's very likely that both of them are scum, I am not liking how muugen is approaching this DP so far. If he is townie as he claims to be, then apollo would be his number 1 suspect, since apollo accused him of being guilty and I believe tentei claim of investigating fuji/appollo. He should be pushing hard on apollo calling him out on his BS but he ain't doing that and instead focusing on some irrelevant shit that has no bearing on today DP. When I questioned him about it, he dismissed it completely and I had him null before this entire incident with tentei and apollo.

As for apollo, I do agree with people saying he does feel genuine in, but let's be real here. Having an ability that SPECIFICALLY switches alignment with another player is a very VERY hard sell for a townie role. He also took his time to respond to tentei accusation, and refused to out muugen name when he approached this entire thing. When pressured to elaborate about it last DP, he explained that fuji switched alignment with Muugen and that if tentei did indeed investigate him then muugen is the guilty one here. I need to go back and grab fuji reads to see if he town read muugen here or not.
So do you think the two of them avoiding each other is them being mates or two teams not wanting to go against each other?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I’m sorry is Apollo fucking here rn?

he’s skoom for sure.

you said I’m derailing from Apollo yet I had a vote placed on him and questioned him….

you’re trying to say that my opinion on biden and his results are invalid when I’m in the PoE. so you are inherently wrong here.

like I said you don’t fucking read so you’re an announce at this point if you’re going to try and push me without actually reading my post, typical scum move tbh

how is it scummy when I’m in bidens PoE for guilty, I’m trying to question the validity of said results and how they were gathered. If the role isnt scummy why haven’t they just came out and began pushing their own results here?

here you go again starting off with Wifom and saying I’m ignoring Apollo when I in fact questioned him and asked multiple people for their input in the entire sequence of events are you dumb, stupid or just scum here?

come back when you actually read the thread and have something useful to add. the fact that you’re completely ignoring the validity of the results is sus in itself.

that’s the problem just cause you don’t think the role is scum doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion on the matter.

I think a big point is that Biden supposedly has info on one scum between four players and is seemingly not pushing those players. I also feel like Biden calling me X is a hint, not a distraction. I'd rather put Biden on the back burner right now but with a big emphasis that we do not forget about him and who he might be. Muugen, if you're town here, I need you to focus energy on Apollo right now. You should be nailing that guy as scum of Tentei was truthful. I will admit some concern over your energy and focus towards Biden at this moment in the game.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i have been I even called him out as being The Godfather. 🤷🏻‍♂️

& I sent a tldr post to begin the phase addressing him and the ability overall as scum. I’m fact I probably questioned and pushed him more than sk…

D2 VC #1
Vote Count as of post 5858

Soulkiller: Apollo > Muugen
T-Pein: Always Mind
Muugen: Apollo > Ekko
Charlie: Always Mind
Destroya: Always Mind

Always Mind: 3
Muugen: 1
Ekko: 1​

No, it's either you or muugen getting axed today. So tell me, why aren't you voting for muugen if you switched alignment with him?

Vote Lynch: Apollo
Vote Lynch: Muugen

@MUUGEN You rolled scum this game didn't you?
vote lynch Always Mind
[VOTE LYNCH APOLLO]
So meanwhile waiting for Apollo, I'll park my vote on Alwaysmind, totally not because i put money on his lynch this phase.

Vote Lynch Alwaysmind
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
I think he deserves a vote here based on submitting a scummy ability.

Vote AlwaysMind

he’s skoom for sure.

You know what Muugen, I will come back to you after I come back from the gym, for I don't want to rush things here and be completely focused on the thread instead of multi tasking. I will quote every single post you made so far this DP and will hold you accountable to everything you addressed in this post of yours.

Let's hope you are townie for your own sake. I do prefer having you as fellow townie and working side by side to eliminate scum, but I will have to put you down if you are scum.

As for me not questioning the validity of that list, I am not sure if you missed my opinion regarding it last DP. It's IRRELEVANT and bears nothing on how I am approaching this game to capture scum. Can it be fake sure? can it be true? also sure. At the end of the day it does not matter and will only take it into account if whoever used such ability to out themselves and push for its accuracy. As you can see my name is also there and I know I am townie.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
By no means am I in any sort of position to be saying whether if not Broki should be on the table, but I do find Al's vouch of Broki to be at least mildly intriguing.
he’s also vouching for flower both have virtually done nothing all game.

for al to be scum here and pull off another full town pocket I’d give the guy mvp now.

gameplay if read him town but his claim is always in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.