Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Seraphim strength depends on who are they fighting

S-Hawk is Low Top Tier if fighting Blackbeard
S-Hawk is also YC2 level of fighting Zoro!

Just like Advanced Conqueror's Haki is the power of the absolute strongest, the top tiers etc... a real game-changing power, when unlocked by Luffy

The same Advanced Conqueror's Haki becomes barely an upgrade... when unlocked by Zoro

Wonder why?

Yo i think people underestimate the SHs a little, especially when Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are on their side. You've got Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, Stussy, Lucci, Kaku.
Brrok, Robin, Ussop and Chopper can fixate/movement restrict guys, while Franky and Nami have very powerful AP.

I'm just saying. Saturn basically has to be strong, otherwise they've got no business here. The 2 strongest seraphims are still facing two absolute monsters right now. What#s going to be annoying is S-bear's repel ability. Imagine him repelling CoC infused attacks from either Zoro or Luffy onto the other. Perhaps they will also use that against them or rather against S-hawk.
Gorosei have to be strong imo

This is perfect arc to show us why Marines and World Gov are the true threat

Marines are basically sending all their best fighters other then Akainu to deal with them.

One of the Gorosei, Kizaru and all Seraphins are there to deal with them. This should nearly be as hard as WCI and Wano was for the Straw Hats

Just like Advanced Conqueror's Haki is the power of the absolute strongest, the top tiers etc... a real game-changing power, when unlocked by Luffy

The same Advanced Conqueror's Haki becomes barely an upgrade... when unlocked by Zoro

Wonder why?
Still weaker than Ifrit Jambe, Law's attacks and Greenbull's plants

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I feel like once Saturn and Kizaru start, it will end in a massacre, only Dragon could save it if he is that strong how we imagine him to be.
Not like Luffy and Zoro will look like fodders, they will shine since Lucci and co will also be rekt. I feel like Saturn and Kizaru will face Strawhats+CP0+Seraphim, if Oda do the same thing as his mangaka friends, he is gonna hype the final villians for sure, Luffy and co will also shine but not beat them.
Saturn and kizaru will face luffy and zoro

Rest will have their hands busy in fighting sera + traitor and saving VP - for them it's rescue mission.

Thus the separation

Wonder why?
This is where oyu are wrong about coc .

It is a power own by few top tier not all of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.